Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

You took over his role of explaining all things Russia, I legit thought you were him. I'm sad now, what happened to him?
He was funny. Never forget his stories of him attaching weights to his cock so it would be bigger.

He was funny. Never forget his stories of him attaching weights to his cock so it would be bigger.
Lol, dude spends a decade being one of the best story tellers on sherdog and that's what you remember out of hundreds of great stories and exposition on Eastern Europe.

How do I post pics/ embed again (drunk again)

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and help. It does not go unnoticed
I believe if you have the pic on your phone you can just hit "upload a file" and find it in your phone. If not you need to upload it to a picture hosting site, but those sites aren't as quick and easy as they used to be.

I believe if you have the pic on your phone you can just hit "upload a file" and find it in your phone. If not you need to upload it to a picture hosting site, but those sites aren't as quick and easy as they used to be.
Thank you bro- obviously I have some technical difficulties at the moment, should be revolved soon hopefully. I just don’t get it, it’s 2021, how the fuck a .jpeg too large to upload (error msg I got lol)

Bro. your are not even half as a ugly as you say you are.

You still look scary tho.
Dudes not ugly at all; his schtick.
Haven’t seen his elbows yet so undecided if would bang.

Scary…
CheeryFoolhardyArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Thank you bro- obviously I have some technical difficulties at the moment, should be revolved soon hopefully. I just don’t get it, it’s 2021, how the fuck a .jpeg too large to upload (error msg I got lol)
If you have snapchat just pull the pic up, send it to yourself, save the file that is sent, and you should be able to upload that file here, no problem.

If you have snapchat just pull the pic up, send it to yourself, save the file that is sent, and you should be able to upload that file here, no problem.

While you're technically right it's still pretty fucking ghetto having to do that.. someone should fix that..

While you're technically right it's still pretty fucking ghetto having to do that.. someone should fix that..
I think it's about server space or some shit. It wasn't like that before we switched servers at the end of 2015. You could post huge pics that may take 10 seconds to load, but they loaded. Now that isn't even an option, and you have to find a way to make the file much smaller. Silly, but I guess I get why.

Back