Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

What say you, Sherdog? @Deorum? Break it to me gently.
4kQxWCa.jpg

BvcV1eX.jpg
10-5A3A583C-9EAC-4002-A7DD-78BB71581A68.png
Going to have to see a video of you dancing to Footloose to make a decision. My name's Louise so you can even include me in the lyrics.

Going to have to see a video of you dancing to Footloose to make a decision. My name's Louise so you can even include me in the lyrics.
Nice to meet you, Louise.

I don't "do" Footloose, but if you visit PEI, Canada anytime in the next month you might catch me grooving on my walk to work. This sort of thing, likely,

Sorry for the short timeline but we're moving and then I will have no choice but to drive back and forth to work. And sadly, my knees are shot. I'm not getting on them in the first place for you to pick me up, but thanks. ;)

I don't "do" Footloose, but if you visit PEI, Canada anytime in the next month you might catch me grooving on my walk to work. This sort of thing, likely,

Sorry for the short timeline but we're moving and then I will have no choice but to drive back and forth to work. And sadly, my knees are shot. I'm not getting on them in the first place for you to pick me up, but thanks. ;)

Actually really like Chemical Brothers too, lol.

My hip is shot due to too much sport so you're in good company, I'll start wittling the walking sticks.

Wide open is a nice track as well.
Good video w/ Actress/ballet dancer Sonoya Mizuno.
(Kyoko on Ex Machina).
7mnV.gif

She’d Be a fun dance partner.:p

Last edited:
You’re a dead ringer for an actor, but I can’t recall his name. Hope it eventually pops in my head.
Well, that's what got me started; someone else said the same thing but hasn't said whom yet either. It's not any sort of ego thing for me but it's a bit of fun. If you think of it, let me know.

Back