Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

icAMELIA.jpg

Sherdog.. connecting people..

I dont get along well with people who look like they eat small children
keyword here is "look like" … cmon my dude, Brazil is tough enough as it is ! Plus, and im sure you know this, its a mistake to judge a book by its cover ;)

Is this movie not well received? I thought it was generally applauded. Great flick.

When it first came out when I was a kid, (If I recall right), it didn’t seem it was getting all that well received as should’ve been. As a kid, pretty much felt same.
https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/bram-stokers-dracula-1992
Current 71% by corrupt tomatoes.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bram_stokers_dracula
Rewatching in my mid 30s & just few nights ago... I think it’s a good movie that I enjoy better than I had thought when younger years or even undergrad.

Awesome. Can we see more of your tattoos? I'd do the same but women with tattoos are seen as trash on this site so I'll just ogle yours instead.
:p
yeah, usually tatts on women are frowned upon, but we cant really go on about our lives worried about or trying to control what other people think of us, can we ? …
i do think that it depends on the tattoo and where you have it. For example, women tend to do those lower back ones and i think those are trashy as hell, but thats just me, it turns me off, but i very much like to see a well place tattoo of flowers in a gurl … i think its very sexy. :)
case in point :
1.jpg

2.jpg

rsz-x.jpg

yeah, usually tatts on women are frowned upon, but we cant really go on about our lives worried about or trying to control what other people think of us, can we ? …
i do think that it depends on the tattoo and where you have it. For example, women tend to do those lower back ones and i think those are trashy as hell, but thats just me, it turns me off, but i very much like to see a well place tattoo of flowers in a gurl … i think its very sexy. :)
case in point :
1.jpg

2.jpg

rsz-x.jpg
That's nice, matey. I haven't gone down the back route, mainly because I want to see it and unless I'm in the pool no one else will see it either, probably means I'm narcissistic but hey ho. I did want one on my lower back which would have been perfect but then the term tramp stamp was a thing so that didn't happen. It's my favourite artist, and would have been perfect for that part of the body.
c7965dcdf14d876c97656980bf5fc5ee.jpg

That's nice, matey. I haven't gone down the back route, mainly because I want to see it and unless I'm in the pool no one else will see it either, probably means I'm narcissistic but hey ho. I did want one on my lower back which would have been perfect but then the term tramp stamp was a thing so that didn't happen. It's my favourite artist, and would have been perfect for that part of the body.
View attachment 789746
thats a cool design, with a nice shading it would look sick ! ;)

View attachment 789746

love giger

5B4EE715-844C-456A-8E7F-A469DBA2EC17.jpeg

Just stopping by to ogle new pics of shergals, and was pleasantly surprised to finally see that @fingercuffs had posted some.

Very few women post here but they're all pretty attractive, imo. Must be the alpha pheromones emanating from us sherbros that they can't resist making an account to bask in our manliness.

Just stopping by to ogle new pics of shergals, and was pleasantly surprised to finally see that @fingercuffs had posted some.

Very few women post here but they're all pretty attractive, imo. Must be the alpha pheromones emanating from us sherbros that they can't resist making an account to bask in our manliness.

Yeah.. that's it..

Back