Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Is your old ex girlfriend picture thread still around?

Edit: too high, wrong guy I think

I doubt you got the wrong guy as I really am Fraser b and known as..... well let’s just say I’m the guy that changed Sherdog forever and the only reason this site is still around. Again I don’t mean to sound like such an asshole but me even still posting here makes me feel undignified cuz everyone should be doing everything for me.

Damn bro

{<redford}

better than that last pic I saw of you in the ot of you in a towel or shower or something like that. We watched you melt down for our enjoyment
Sad part about it is that if you literally thought I was melting down and wasn’t having more enoyment than everyone else, you’re an idiot. Accept it, and appreciate it. Or get over yourself.

But I’ve seen you around for a long time so I seriously don’t think you really meant that so you’re having fun too which I love. I love Sherdog and would at least make out with you just not in public cuz I’m 100% straight. I mean that, and don’t be such a stranger. Pm me sometime.Do you dance? Again I’ve seen you around before but have no idea who you really are but if I ever saw you in person we’d at least go to 2nd base
and again I’m not gay in the least. But making out with you would be all I could ask for, you’re a good looking dude.

Sad part about it is that if you literally thought I was melting down and wasn’t having more enoyment than everyone else, you’re an idiot. Accept it, and appreciate it. Or get over yourself.

But I’ve seen you around for a long time so I seriously don’t think you really meant that so you’re having fun too which I love. I love Sherdog and would at least make out with you just not in public cuz I’m 100% straight. I mean that, and don’t be such a stranger. Pm me sometime.Do you dance? Again I’ve seen you around before but have no idea who you really are but if I ever saw you in person we’d at least go to 2nd base
and again I’m not gay in the least. But making out with you would be all I could ask for, you’re a good looking dude.

I thought about editing that to say that it was an attempt to suicide your account. I laughed hysterically at those posts. Just saying I prefer you with clothes on.

Haven’t chatted with you in a while. Everything good?
Ahhh, long story. You and mrs look so swell in pictures. Like loves young dream swell. We haven't spoken in a while have we? You disappeared for a bit, I disappeared for a bit, but it's nice to see you again.

I got new glasses today for the first time in 5 years or so. Plus my mask is amazing.

20200625-112040.jpg

Back