Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Yeah Good Karma is a special little place to taste from a freakishly great list of brews.
Always changing too, I had a DIPA from http://www.alvaradostreetbrewery.com/beers/hoppy/ don't remember the name cupcake something.
Only had two beers and have no idea what the other ipa I had was. But i'll stress again that they really have Insanely good beers all the time.

Speaking of Piney, they almost always have the elder and in the past they have had the Younger there, it's a gnarly Triple IPA.

I like orange.

@HeLLMuTT
Pro tip, Wicked Chicken has no cover charge for the UFC and they have an epic taplist. Matt McLean has some good contacts for beer locally. I've been to watch the events there with a bunch of other beerhounds and it's always an awesome night, the chicken is indeed wicked too.

Heh I haven't been there since it was called Cluck U Chicken. Had no clue they always play the fights too. It's a lot of fun watching mma with a group of smart fight fans. I'm right by there too.

Are you a member of Southbay Beer Hounds on Facebook? I wouldn't know half as much about local beer if I hadn't joined a few years back, it's a really useful group and I've met some really good friends through it, useful when you're new to an area.

We all have get togethers, charity events etc, raised a load of cash for the family of the cop that was killed last year at Bibo's. They're all really nice.

I have wanted to try Karma's food as well. I'm not vegan but it looks really good from the yelp pictures and I'm always down for an interested beer. The main beerhounds hangout is Taplands in Santa Clara but we meet up other places.
I was hoping to get down to Alvarado Street today but of course we're not supposed to be going anywhere further than 5 miles so I've knocked it on the head for now.

Good to meet a fellow San Jose beer snob :)

I literally don't exist on facebook at all, so no. It sounds interesting though so I'll give em a look for sure. I bet it's full of great information, I love that.

Try the Buddha Buns, the Guac and black bean dip are legit. Not vegan either, it's just a 5 min walk for me to enjoy really stellar brew and a neat spot to people watch downtown. The'll fill up your growlers and have tons of stuff in cans, 4packer etc..

Ryan the owner opened up a vegetarian pizzeria half a block down on 1st street. Do all the elite beer stuff, but the sourdough pizza is fucking excellent. The sourdough culture is like 15 years old. It's grubbin as hell and it's just veggies lol. I'd love a slice of pep and sausage on that dough.
Check em out. http://www.pizzaflorasj.com/

full

Cheers man, we'll get on one sometime soon as our city starts to get back to normal.
TTYS

Back