Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Good call, my last post was a joke. I actually look like retarded robocop.

That was also a joke, I won't post my pic because I'm so sexy I wouldn't want to embarrass the rest of you hideous losers
Maybe we wouldn't be embarrassed, but turned on?
vlcsnap-00339.jpg

Awkward situation. She was really nice to me but she was really nice to everyone, and I was her boss. There wasn't anything I could do to see if we had a chance that wouldn't have been incredibly inappropriate.

If I had it to do again I'd probably ask for a transfer.
Why not ask her out now? If you're not her boss anymore then what's the problem?

Not sure if I did this right from google+ It's my first time. This is from last week and yea I took about 5 before I found one to put on here.

Nope totally messed it up. What is an image hosting site cats use?

234jlz.jpg

Last edited:
Damned Paparazzi surprised me at the football game.

3d5faba040eb9618eda4cc70c8b0c271fd52588a16f01cda7462fb35acdbb8c4_large

Ac3Jo34R55r

Not sure if I did this right from google+ It's my first time. This is from last week and yea I took about 5 before I found one to put on here.

Nope totally messed it up. What is an image hosting site cats use?
Imgur, tinypic..

I've posted pics of me a bunch because I'm vain, egotistical and seek attention.. So:
DSC_0134_zps289802f4.jpg

I've posted pics of me a bunch because I'm vain, egotistical and seek attention.. So:
DSC_0134_zps289802f4.jpg

Is it odd the first thing that jumped out at me was that zit on your chest?

i've been told that i look like a young burt reynolds, minus the stache lol. google that, and you'll know what i look like.

Are you sure you're not a Centaur?

Can neither confirm nor deny.

Is it odd the first thing that jumped out at me was that zit on your chest?

No, that was my observation as well, I just thought I'd paid enough towards vanity primping my mustache and posing for a selfie that I should man up and accept zits. It's gone now, phew!

Back