Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

And you're actually going to catch my foot up your ass if you keep saying dumb shit like that. Just because she's the best pitcher in town doesn't make her gay!

<escalate99>

also roger had a crush on Doug

dec 8 13.jpg
sherdog sketched me out at first bc for some reason people become serially addicted to this site and they don't trust you when you say you're a new user. but after lurking for a bit I can see why. good conversations all around even if the bantz get hot-blooded. mucho gusto en conocerles. old pic btw

View attachment 732287
sherdog sketched me out at first bc for some reason people become serially addicted to this site and they don't trust you when you say you're a new user. but after lurking for a bit I can see why. good conversations all around even if the bantz get hot-blooded. mucho gusto en conocerles. old pic btw
Nice whiskers.

I lurked for years

My mom sent me this. Photograph with now retired Cardiologist Dr. Reitman, my mom and myself after my successful first open heart surgery just shy of my second birthday in 1986
83192392_10157373160182639_3931138202584219648_n.jpg

doing some ninja shit in Battery Park while chasing that asshole Spiderman. you can see in the pic I ran out of webbing

wY20OJx.jpg

View attachment 732287
This is so wholesome <3

I'm back with weird earrings, and to let y'all know the Titanic love is real. Thank you xx

zsXtNdN.png

My Uncle Ted is an amateur Protech shorts model as well

I know this. I always see him on the annual Protech Invitational Tour. PIT crew 4 lif. He knows what I mean.

Back