Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Speaking of Filipinas, my wife has threatened not to come back about half a dozen times when she’s been pissed off making shit up in her head since she’s been over there lol. She’s coming back on the 20th.

Crazy is an understatement.
I found this in the comments on Billy Joel’s‘she’s always a woman to me’

DF6DD491-83E3-45EA-8002-5F4157C98164.jpeg

I collect cassette tapes and an online friend sent me some. So here I am to show off my sweet new MJ tapes, also please take note of my new hat (hello horse fella are you paying attention). It says CREEP, which I am~ thank you xx

XphWrJf.png

(i didnt edit out my forehead spot bc sometimes pimples happen, what can ya do. lets fight about it)

I collect cassette tapes and an online friend sent me some. So here I am to show off my sweet new MJ tapes, also please take note of my new hat (hello horse fella are you paying attention). It says CREEP, which I am~ thank you xx

XphWrJf.png

(i didnt edit out my forehead spot bc sometimes pimples happen, what can ya do. lets fight about it)
did you look at jizzycarts yet??

XphWrJf.png

Had to shoot you a like because MJ

*edit

Also I didn't notice your pimples until you pointed them out

Too many damn beards. Every motherfucker has a beard. I'm going back to being clean shaven. At least then I can be uniquely average.

XphWrJf.png

My most precious cassette ever owned was an MJ cassette from the mid 80's, though I don't have it anymore it meant the world to me as a kid.

9D5AD1B7-1A76-44C2-A196-9FEB88171550.gif

XphWrJf.png

XphWrJf.png

You look like an ex of mine..

You don't happen to suffer from/benefit from a wide variety of mental illnesses that would make you a fantastic partner 500 years ago and a horrible partner in this modern world?

Back