Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

New year's photos. We were supposed to be doing silly faces and not everybody participated. Also in the second picture my friend wanted to try and make a very drunk face. I swear she doesn't normally look like that

View attachment 708721 View attachment 708723
Best thing about your posts is you're always having a good time with friends.
Usually females too you lucky coozehound!

I didn't change the subject at all. All the emotion you have defending your fascination with girls' earrings really confused you.

Can I get your opinion on the earrings

I noticed them straight away and think they are lovely

Last edited:
Best thing about your posts is you're always having a good time with friends.
Usually females too you lucky coozehound!

Oh dude I got great friends. I'm pretty sure when I was young I saved a witch and she charmed me. Life is good.

View attachment 710209
Using a freckle filter .... Oh wait

giphy.gif

heres an unshaven pic from other day

nose crooked to the right that day (broken multiple times during my adventures that i like to talk about here , nose moves on its Own

Since you asked back in the day
@Cole train

Show your supposedly ugly mug! Mid squat if possible..

Last edited:

nose crooked to the right that day (broken multiple times during my adventures in this world, moves on its own)

Finally. Good to have a face to the name. Extra points for Adidas top.

All that talk of being ugly and you're at worst a UK 6-7. That's probably a Finnish 3.

nose crooked to the right that day (broken multiple times during my adventures in this world, moves on its own)

Bro you're not ugly. The way you talked about yourself I was picturing something totally different.

Bro you're not ugly. The way you talked about yourself I was picturing something totally different.

I honestly always pictured him as Nikolay Valuev just with more Adidas

CM16835.jpg

But actually not a bad looking guy at all

<mma4>

My grandmother who is 89 fell down the basement stairs last week at her house. She is currently in the hospital with a fractured back and a lot of other injuries. This is the second time in a year that she has fallen but unlike last time this one was way worse. She had to be revived at the hospital. Thankfully she is doing better and is currently in the rehab section. Here is a photo of her and myself at my college graduation ceremony back in early 2004. She is only the grandparent that is still alive. Her husband and my grandfather better known as Poppy died in 2003 from a heart attack while gardening and both of my grandparents on my fathers side died in 1999 in their home country of Croatia. I think its high time I go visit her because I've been told her Dementia is getting worse and I'd rather be able visit her when she is still able to recognize who I am. When my father moved to Croatia to be with his parents when they both fell ill his mother didn't recognize who he was and told him "You look just like my son Sinevo who currently lives in America". I'd rather not have something like that happen with me.
yljn0Uh.jpg

Back