Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I'm not going to post a picture, but just came in to comment that I'm pretty sure I'm falling in love with @Kardashians

If I could undo all the times I accused you of being a man, I would, but I think it's best to try and move on and start planning our wedding.

I'm thinking Spring time sounds lovely.

I find it interesting that he says "straight men are only worried about women's bodies" and yet for some reason.... takes a lot of interest in what filters I use in my selfies.... Hmmmmm...

If makeup, accessories, etc. don't matter to straight men.... then why so worried about my filters? Lol
{<doc}

Because I want to see what your real face looks like without the filters. Also your filters are like staring into a light bulb

No. But it helps your case if you let on that something she obviously thinks is special caught your eye.
It doesn't help your case. The girl knows you're either trying to hit on her and this is a lame way to start talking to her or you're genuinely interested in her earrings...and not girls

@Horse Style Oh, I wasn't trying to get validation on my earrings, I was unnecessarily explaining why I took the photos.

Also when I seen @bandicoot mentioned me I was pretty sure he was going to accuse me of stealing photos lmao.

i feel like im getting deju vu here, thinking i've already posted this, but i couldnt have.

anyways i got these earrings while i was out thrifting. everybody was like, "nahh those are fucking ugly" but i said stfu, theyre 80s and gonna look fab! so i immediately took selfies to prove the haydurs wrong xx

J6HsuAG.jpg

arWGERK.jpg

You at least already posted a pic with the same interesting stare into the distance before, not sure if it was the same pic.

You at least already posted a pic with the same interesting stare into the distance before, not sure if it was the same pic.
that's my current "angle" lmao. i have a million pictures like that and hate myself for becoming THAT girl.

that's my current "angle" lmao. i have a million pictures like that and hate myself for becoming THAT girl.

If it bothers you, then why not change it up? Also, I'm more intrigued by the Venetian mask behind your ear than your earrings...

this used to be a classy forum then women had to come along and ruin it.
and we didn't even get the hot ones.

this used to be a classy forum then women had to come along and ruin it.
and we didn't even get the hot ones.
Of course we didn't. Why would a hot woman even find her way into the Mayberry, much less become a regular?

i feel like im getting deju vu here, thinking i've already posted this, but i couldnt have.

anyways i got these earrings while i was out thrifting. everybody was like, "nahh those are fucking ugly" but i said stfu, theyre 80s and gonna look fab! so i immediately took selfies to prove the haydurs wrong xx

J6HsuAG.jpg

arWGERK.jpg

Those eyes!
They'd look good in a jar in my basement.

New year's photos. We were supposed to be doing silly faces and not everybody participated. Also in the second picture my friend wanted to try and make a very drunk face. I swear she doesn't normally look like that

Resized_20200101_001429_1951.jpeg Resized_20200101_013044_2071.jpeg

Back