Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

When I was that age I struggled to keep myself from jacking off too

It's like he was doing your Fedor fist and pressed the radial nerve to make it stop.

You look to be in a good mood in that pic. Any reason in particular for that?

Was just a good day.

Why do you feel the need to use a filter that just makes you look totally unrealistic? You’re obviously an attractive woman, you should be proud to put your pictures up without using a heavy off putting filter that just takes away all the unique features of yourself - the real, and unique features that make you the attractive young lady that you know you are.

I feel like I've addressed this in the past.... I like the way I look with the filters less so without them. "you know you are" well.... No. But thanks I guess.

69310665_1358001927715589_8179972778014417906_n.jpg

While unpacking boxes from our move my wife found one of my favorite photos of myself. It was taken at the weigh-ins for my exhibition bout with former world welterweight champion,
Mark Breland in Atlantic City. It was the last time that I was really in fighting shape as not long afterward I suffered my first of my knee injuries which, for all intents & purposes, ended my career. So, I thought I'd share here. View attachment 637739

Everytime you mention an 80s boxer you mess with my childhood. Breland was awesome. I saw that he is training fighters now.

Down to 225. About my playing weight when I played hockey. This suit is from high school prom. I finally fit in it over 10 years later again.

I’m gonna miss post work beers and takeout every other night.

Attachments

• 03230953-6A05-4CCE-AFAE-50147F9D2258.jpeg
    03230953-6A05-4CCE-AFAE-50147F9D2258.jpeg
    418.1 KB · Views: 48
Down to 225. About my playing weight when I played hockey. This suit is from high school prom. I finally fit in it over 10 years later again.

I’m gonna miss post work beers and takeout every other night.

Good for you man! Keep up the good work.

You’re back down to hockey weight, but men’s league hockey is a terrible influencer when you’re trying to diet. Lol

Good for you man! Keep up the good work.

You’re back down to hockey weight, but men’s league hockey is a terrible influencer when you’re trying to diet. Lol

100%. I haven’t played organized hockey since junior ended. I’ve played pickup some but not in a league. I was going to play in our men’s industrial league at work though - I got some new gear but now I’m in the hospital with broken ribs lol.

If I do end up playing afterall, I’ll be staying sober after the week night games but I know if we play on a Friday or Saturday night I’m going to have a few.. moderation I guess.

Thanks by the way. It’s crazy how easy it was for me. I lost about 40 pounds in 8 months with just dietary changes. I knew when my XXL shirts were getting tight I would have to do something

100%. I haven’t played organized hockey since junior ended. I’ve played pickup some but not in a league. I was going to play in our men’s industrial league at work though - I got some new gear but now I’m in the hospital with broken ribs lol.

If I do end up playing afterall, I’ll be staying sober after the week night games but I know if we play on a Friday or Saturday night I’m going to have a few.. moderation I guess.

Thanks by the way. It’s crazy how easy it was for me. I lost about 40 pounds in 8 months with just dietary changes. I knew when my XXL shirts were getting tight I would have to do something
I used to eat like a a horse, but I had an intense physical labor job AND worked out at least 3x a week.

Hurt my back, moved to a more supervisory role and stopped lifting etc while on physical therapy.

I blew up to 260lbs, and not in a sherdog good way. At first it was mostly still mass. But I stayed at 260 and kept loosing mass and gaining fat. I went from a 32/33 pant to a 34 then a 36 and then a 38. When I needed to buy 40’s I’d had enough.

Changed my diet intake for good and dropped back off to 225 pretty quickly. And started working out again doing so too. Stayed that size for a long time. Hurt my back again and stopped pretty much everything again but watched what I ate.

I’m comfortably around 205-210 most of the time now in a 33/34 pant depending on brand. 34’s are pretty loose in some brands.

But anyway yeah good for you! It’s hard to do but man sometimes we have too.

Fantastic job. Keep it up.

I know not everything works the same for everyone but this is what worked for me to maintain the weight loss when around buddies not doing the same.

- when you do eat out, stick to proteins and veggies and avoid carbs. Chicken wings (preferably baked if offered over fried) and a veggie plate are fine. Avoid battered or sauced meats. Or other meats or seafood. But avoid all sauces.
- and yes beer is the killer (tears). Switch to wine or something like Vodka/Soda (so sugary soda's)

For me, I could not go be with my buddies and sit and eat nothing and drink nothing. For me that is part of the social event. And if I tried i would end up cheating and sneaking something. Better to order something you CAN eat and drink and maintain your losses.

Back