Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Thanks. Total disability is based on your last three years, not your best three like normal pension, however I would start collecting at 42 instead of 50, and it’s 66% as opposed to 60, however, the last three years, i have made quite a bit less due to being on workers Comp for several weeks during that period. It was probably a difference of $1000 or so. Plus, after ten years, the pension board gets $1 of every $3 I make on any income outside of the pension, so 1/3 of any salary I have is lost.
I'm not trying to start a pissing contest but I'm pretty much fucking homeless with no income. I'm sincere when I say you're doing alright and that I'm happy about that

I'm not trying to start a pissing contest but I'm pretty much fucking homeless with no income. I'm sincere when I say you're doing alright and that I'm happy about that

Sorry to hear that. If it’s any consolation, I do homeless outreach for a group called “project hope” where I am the police liaison and give advice and help with legal issues and try to form that bridge between police and the homeless community so that they can see that not all police are blind to their plight and they can seek me out for help.

June 30th in Kansas City.
Grappling Industries Submission Only tournament

We won the team overall trophy. I cropped the rest of the team out. Not sure how they’d feel about me posting their faces on a public forum.
A buncha fighters dont want their pictures on an MMA forum?
Thats gonna put a pretty low ceiling on their futures

Sorry to hear that. If it’s any consolation, I do homeless outreach for a group called “project hope” where I am the police liaison and give advice and help with legal issues and try to form that bridge between police and the homeless community so that they can see that not all police are blind to their plight and they can seek me out for help.
The sheriffs where I'm at are awesome. I don't participate in any outreach programs but they ignore my marijuana growing and illegal liquor making

One gave me shit the other day about having a 3 year old DUI warrant though. Non-extraditable

A buncha fighters dont want their pictures on an MMA forum?
Thats gonna put a pretty low ceiling on their futures

You think I should get their permission? Is it really worth it to you?

Last edited:
The sheriffs where I'm at are awesome. I don't participate in any outreach programs but they ignore my marijuana growing and illegal liquor making

Don’t think I have enforced either of those in a long time.

Looking bummish this morning.
EDOGJpFWkAAVgEW
tits or gtfo

You can finally put a face to the pigeon hunting, women slaying alpha that is pug.

Here I am heading to a party in Thailand, surrounded by European women, which is just another day in my life.

And no I'm not sitting, that's my actual standing height.
View media item 31693
Can’t see your picture bro... where are @NoDak pics at? Dude bombard the war room with gay pictures of his cruches all the time. it’s about time to show if he’s better looking than the bridge trolls over there. Lots of not so bad looking People so far. I’m surprised.

To be fair I don't create the gay threads, start the gay conversations, make the gay comments or tag myself multiple times in any the aforementioned gay things, other people do. That subforum is obsessed with gheys and beyond clueless.

And this ain't Grindr, man. o_O I've been thinking about putting a shirtless selfie as my avatar just for the troll of it. But nah, I've posted several and since cleared them as the WR weirdos get disturbingly personal over online personalities.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/151101933/

Funniest comment was @Zer (looking really healthy btw bruh) once saying I was more swole at 14 than he's ever been in his life, gtfo. <45>

My av is (little) me in a mock JQ reference though.

qTxdUYp.jpg
you are one of the better posters bro. My comment was in a playful way. Zer does indeed have some of the funniest lines around here. I was toying with the idea of putting my picture on here but reading your comment on weirdos I’ll pass.

just posted these to another thread (I'm the boy) and then noticed this one stickied up top

IgVZd8G.jpg
Aj3rKIA.jpg

just posted these to another thread (I'm the boy) and then noticed this one stickied up top

IgVZd8G.jpg
Aj3rKIA.jpg

I guess they removed your thread. Not sure why. Which one are you? They both look like boys. Are you British? The one on the right looks very British to me.

If my ears weren’t so big as a baby I could have probably been in them pampers commercials
A41F25E0-4D7E-41E9-842F-A8770863FD73.jpeg

I guess they removed your thread. Not sure why. Which one are you? They both look like boys. Are you British? The one on the right looks very British to me.

If my ears weren’t so big as a baby I could have probably been in them pampers commercials
View attachment 644567
I didn't link the thread but it did get moved to the offtopic bareknuckle section :)

funnily enough she looks like a male chav now (dyke) and has a lesbian partner

I'd probably risk posting an updated photo but I can't find her facebook page lol

I didn't link the thread but it did get moved to the offtopic bareknuckle section :)

I'd probably risk posting an updated photo but I can't find her facebook page lol

A dyke eh. Damn that’s too bad. Lol

Who is it, your cousin? Or sister?

@Fk your feelings

found some, on the left in both

13533028_10153752666201964_4891365325226123342_n.jpg

12345684_10153320581476964_6575529756092678071_n.jpg

Back