Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Given a lot of people a lot of shit over their pics ITT so here's a current one of me

20190711-165456.jpg

With or without lube? I'm going all in.

June 30th in Kansas City.
Grappling Industries Submission Only tournament

We won the team overall trophy. I cropped the rest of the team out. Not sure how they’d feel about me posting their faces on a public forum.

Attachments

• 3260A2A9-593A-4363-9AD3-60E1E5362AD6.jpeg
    3260A2A9-593A-4363-9AD3-60E1E5362AD6.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Couple from a strongman I did this past weekend.

My buddy already photoshopped my face as a guy taking a shit with the first pic. I’m all for a good ribbing, spice it up a bit if you feel the need

Attachments

• 898E1797-8CCB-441D-8A23-A8F858C534B0.jpeg
    898E1797-8CCB-441D-8A23-A8F858C534B0.jpeg
    466.5 KB · Views: 153
  • 85C9A0CE-E28F-4EAD-A9BD-45E6D4F1C769.jpeg
    85C9A0CE-E28F-4EAD-A9BD-45E6D4F1C769.jpeg
    478.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 4B70B942-8569-4233-AC93-89F7C0D58FBC.jpeg
    4B70B942-8569-4233-AC93-89F7C0D58FBC.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 127

My buddy already photoshopped my face as a guy taking a shit with the first pic. I’m all for a good ribbing, spice it up a bit if you feel the need
Cool to see your parents were there to show you support (re: the first pic).

Lifting a car? Holy goodness!! Kudos to you big dude.

Wow. Fascinating stuff. I've enjoyed watching strongman competitions since I was a kid & ABC would frequently run them before the fights that they were broadcasting.
How'd you place?

Dude in the background in the third pic looks like Mexican Viscera

big-daddy-v.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Fascinating stuff. I've enjoyed watching strongman competitions since I was a kid & ABC would frequently run them before the fights that they were broadcasting.
How'd you place?

Third in heavyweight open. Im a smaller HW at 265 but I don’t like to cut weight anymore. I did it as something different and fun to take a short break from powerlifting. Definitely gonna do more strongman comps but it’s back to powerlifting for a bit now.

Third in heavyweight open. Im a smaller HW at 265 but I don’t like to cut weight anymore. I did it as something different and fun to take a short break from powerlifting. Definitely gonna do more strongman comps but it’s back to powerlifting for a bit now.
Third? Not bad at all for a "smallish" part-timer. I hope you had fun & good luck in your future competitions.

I don't even know when your injury was, bud. Don't think i've seen hide nor hair of you in the last 3 years

It may be even longer before I can get any new police stories. I was out of action from August 9 2018 due to an on duty shoulder injury, had surgery to repair my left shoulder for the second time(first being in 2016) then while recovering from that, my back issues got so bad that my leg started dragging and giving out. I had met with surgeons before this, but they always said that I didn’t need surgery if medication, ice, chiropractic, ice and heat were still able to make it livable, but when I collapsed in front of my wife, we went back to one of the surgeons after an er visit and he said I had to have surgery. So here I am, 7 weeks out from back surgery. I have rods, screws, and a bracket holding my now, fused lumbar spine together. I was on unpaid leave the entire summer, but was just out on temporary disability from the pension board until i either return or gonfor complete disability. I may never be able to cop again because a bad hit or fall could really fuck me up. And There are no permanent “desk jobs” and as even a desk cop, no one can guarantee that I would never have to fight anyone again. Hell, I have had to fight people in the police station on white a few occasions. I am not simply someone that can stand by when a fight is going down. I have to be right in the middle of that shit, and I I know that I would never change. So i have a big decision to make.

But hey, I did enroll in a masters program to further my education in da da da daaaa-criminal justice.

Last edited:
It may be even longer before I can get any new police stories. I was out of action from August 9 2018 due to an on duty shoulder injury, had surgery to repair my left shoulder for the second time(first being in 2016) then while recovering from that, my back issues got so bad that my leg started dragging and giving out. I had met with surgeons before this, but they always said that I didn’t need surgery if medication, ice, chiropractic, ice and heat were still able to make it livable, but when I collapsed in front of my wife, we went back to one of the surgeons after an er visit and he said I had to have surgery. So here I am, 7 weeks out from back surgery. I have rods, screws, and a bracket holding my now, fused lumbar spine together. I was on unpaid leave the entire summer, but was just out on temporary disability from the pension board until i either return or gonfor complete disability. I may never be able to cop again because a bad hit or fall could really fuck me up. And There are no permanent “desk jobs” and as even a desk cop, no one can guarantee that I would never have to fight anyone again. Hell, I have had to fight people in the police station on white a few occasions. I am not simply someone that can stand by when a fight is going down. I have to be right in the middle of that shit, and I I know that I would never change. So i have a big decision to make.

But hey, I did enroll in a masters program to further my education in da da da daaaa-criminal justice.
That's fucked. Sounds like you're pretty much set if you can't be a pig anymore though. Good to hear from you

That's fucked. Sounds like you're pretty much set if you can't be a pig anymore though. Good to hear from you

Thanks. Total disability is based on your last three years, not your best three like normal pension, however I would start collecting at 42 instead of 50, and it’s 66% as opposed to 60, however, the last three years, i have made quite a bit less due to being on workers Comp for several weeks during that period. It was probably a difference of $1000 or so. Plus, after ten years, the pension board gets $1 of every $3 I make on any income outside of the pension, so 1/3 of any salary I have is lost.

Why do you feel the need to use a filter that just makes you look totally unrealistic? You’re obviously an attractive woman, you should be proud to put your pictures up without using a heavy off putting filter that just takes away all the unique features of yourself - the real, and unique features that make you the attractive young lady that you know you are.
Sickening

Back