Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

People pay for accounts here?

That's enough proof for me though.

Take my money, gorgeous :rolleyes:

People pay for accounts here?
Only if they suck at posting. People who have a name generally get a lifetime account. It used to come with perks, now the only perk is the Green Room, and no one posts there anymore.

But it makes you look like you're not poor. And, honestly, paying the small fee keeps the site going.

Only if they suck at posting. People who have a name generally get a lifetime account. It used to come with perks, now the only perk is the Green Room, and no one posts there anymore.

But it makes you look like you're not poor. And, honestly, paying the small fee keeps the site going.

No ads for me. That's key.

I just came to talk about fight stuff. No way would I pay for an account. I already give enough time/blood/sweat/tears/money to the combat sports;)

Are fun flirty women really so rare that you can’t engage in fun chat without everyone assuming you’re a guy?

<mma4>
my bad, I apologize... to be fair I didn’t read your name correctly, I am pretty easy as far as believing someone is female if they have a female name... OTers will tell you ^5

I don't have a paid account and I don't see ads at all? Is it possible I accidently got a paid account without paying?o_O
Pussy power rocks. Truly

I just came to talk about fight stuff. No way would I pay for an account. I already give enough time/blood/sweat/tears/money to the combat sports;)
I'm sure it could probably be handled. I will NEVER send you money. I actually scoff at the thought. But I might be able to get your account upgraded, since I'm a nice guy. Won't even charge you any nudes.

Although, I may recant and charge you nudes if I can get it worked out ;)

I don't have a paid account and I don't see ads at all? Is it possible I accidently got a paid account without paying?o_O
Pussy power rocks. Truly

you probably have a nice computer or phone with ad-block stuff on it I’m thinking <Y2JSmirk>

you probably have a nice computer or phone with ad-block stuff on it I’m thinking <Y2JSmirk>[/QUOTEhm
Im on my phone! Don't see them on my home or work computer either. Not sure what's happening. I am not complaining however. I origionally started my account hoping to share cut man tips, but there are so few of us that it never really materialized:(

/rolleyes. Put in another couple decades, then you can tell us about your blood, sweat and tears.

Actual fight talk is two clicks back and at the top.

I'm sure it could probably be handled. I will NEVER send you money. I actually scoff at the thought. But I might be able to get your account upgraded, since I'm a nice guy. Won't even charge you any nudes.

Although, I may recant and charge you nudes if I can get it worked out ;)
I accept gift cards, designer shoes, nice watches and really want a pair of custom made Winning boxing gloves....:p

@Nurse Joy are you familiar with the Off Topic subforum? You'd fit in fine in there, and probably make a lot of money.

Back