Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

really?

lolz, tbh I’m relieved I thought maybe that really was you in that FaceTime screen cap you posted with frasy in it...

I don’t care what @Kadafi bud says that dude looked like a bag lady... and yes that is unfortunate... for him anyway whoever it was

... who was it btw? <23>

Lolz I have no idea wtf you're on about

Lolz I have no idea wtf you're on about

oh shit I don’t think it was you bro... now that I think about it it was @Meap lolz sorry no clue why I confused you with him my bad bro ^5

really?

lolz, tbh I’m relieved I thought maybe that really was you in that FaceTime screen cap you posted with frasy in it...

I don’t care what @Kadafi bud says that dude looked like a bag lady... and yes that is unfortunate... for him anyway whoever it was

... who was it btw? <23>
One of Fraser's ex gf's. Yes, unfortunate hairline. Nice woman though.

I like fans. They feed my lifestyle.

Lol wut?

You saying you take donations? Get your own shtick, lady. I'm the only one who gets money sent via PayPal around these parts.
I don't ask for donations. They are bequeathed upon me ;)

well, I’m just confused now {<BJPeen}

I’ll put two donuts down on her being a Banchan re-roll.

I don't ask for donations. They are bequeathed upon me ;)
Heard that. I never ask either. We can be friends and all, but the most you'll ever be bequeathed from me is a dick pic at best, and that isn't likely, since you're Canadian and I find them repulsive.

Your fans aren't paying you enough. Your name isn't even green. Green is the color of money or good posting. I haven't paid for my account in three years. You should get more fans ;)

Are fun flirty women really so rare that you can’t engage in fun chat without everyone assuming you’re a guy?

Attachments

• CB852156-6D87-4096-91A7-DA6F039CA993.jpeg
    CB852156-6D87-4096-91A7-DA6F039CA993.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 52
never heard of you... just sayin bro ^5
She lurks. She posts every so often, probably finds some virgin who likes her AV, and is bequeathed his money for being a chick.

Not a bad racket, honestly.

Back