Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

I’m a big fan of Chris Barnes, Mikael Åkerfeldt (black water park days before they started to suck) and johan hegg myself.

Barnes used to be cool but I think he sounds like a toilet nowadays. I smoked a joint with him once, during the bleeding tour. I was a kid back then.

If you look at my AV, you'll believe me when I tell you Peter Tagtgren is my favorite vocalist.

Barnes used to be cool but I think he sounds like a toilet nowadays. I smoked a joint with him once, during the bleeding tour. I was a kid back then.

If you look at my AV, you'll believe me when I tell you Peter Tagtgren is my favorite vocalist.

The bleeding and the first six feet under ep and album he was fucking awesome after that it’s all really meh.

The bleeding and the first six feet under ep and album he was fucking awesome after that it’s all really meh.

For me its Tomb of the mutilated!!

But dont get me wrong I'm still a HUGE fan of the corpse and I thought their last album was the second best DM album of 2017 after Belphegor's

For me its Tomb of the mutilated!!

But dont get me wrong I'm still a HUGE fan of the corpse and I thought their last album was the second best DM album of 2017 after Belphegor's

Tomb is too rough for me. The production on bleeding was fucking fantastic and his voice came through beautifully. I fell out of cannibal after Barnes left and moved into the melodic scene. In flames, insomnium, entombed, opera, slumber, Amon amarth etc. I still like straight up death but as I got older I needed some melody to even out the brutality.

Tomb is too rough for me. The production on bleeding was fucking fantastic and his voice came through beautifully. I fell out of cannibal after Barnes left and moved into the melodic scene. In flames, insomnium, entombed, opera, slumber, Amon amarth etc. I still like straight up death but as I got older I needed some melody to even out the brutality.

I get you. I actually enjoy both as much, the more raw brutal stuff as well as the more melodic one. Hypocrisy became a reference in melodeath more than 20 years ago and they are my fave band, and at the moment I'm writting these lines, I'm listening to the new Dimmu's album and fuck it, fuck the haters, I LOVE IT, best album since Death Cult Armageddon.

?1?

Are you Mario Sperry?

46643.jpg

Mario is my cousin :)

d3fx6A4.jpg

Kids and I out back next to our bush that looks like shit 99.9% of the year.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 23
Just turned 50 so adding 2 more to the prior updates.

Resized_20180512_152903.jpeg
Resized_20180519_134635.jpeg

(posted in 2016)

Here I go with a picture I took this morning just for sherdog.
505a252f-178b-4931-9677-ec6cc7b2411c_zpsw23c7akx.jpg

I actually have pretty much the exact same proportions as Jon Jones. I'm 6'4", weigh 205 (without a cut) and have an 84" reach (always been such a pain to buy long sleeve shirts off the rack :mad:).

I'm a little older than Jon at 48 though.

------

Couple more recent ones.

Headshot_zpsrfsanoux.jpg

a84a8db9-63e3-4603-9241-89cb4d3b9c9a_zpsfhz26c5i.jpg

A recent bump since my gal friend rarely gets to see me in the work clothes and forced me to send her a selfie.

Resized_20160909_135018_zps2enhsxcr.jpeg

Perfecting my elevator blank stare.

and no that is not a murse, its a Surface Tablet bag. :oops:

Last edited:
Back