Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

God its like a picture the cops found on the filthy floor of a closet in a serial killers apartment

I was just starting to think @Kardashians wasn't a troll account too.

Is that legitimately some crime investigation photo? From 1996 I'd assume? Since our local Conquistador-American @LEGS MAHONEY is always flirting with her, maybe he can explain.

Lmao. I took that photo using the app SLM MSK. A+ app if you like hiding your face. It gives you multiple ways to distort or hide your face. It’s anti selfie, selfie app lol.

I was just starting to think @Kardashians wasn't a troll account too.

Is that legitimately some crime investigation photo? From 1996 I'd assume? Since our local Conquistador-American @LEGS MAHONEY is always flirting with her, maybe he can explain.

the hell ?im not gonna flirt with a dude pretending to be a girl

maybe a fat girl pretending to be a hot girl BUT THATS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE

Lmao. I took that photo using the app SLM MSK. A+ app if you like hiding your face. It gives you multiple ways to distort or hide your face. It’s anti selfie, selfie app lol.

plz-stop-post.jpg

the time stamp adds an extra layer of creepiness

not bad

Got my industrial pierced a couple of weeks ago. Just got through soaking it.
1y5y4y.jpg
How bad did it hurt? I’ve got a regular ear piercing up there. I was supposed to do more, but had to stop after one lol worst pain i ever felt tbh

How bad did it hurt? I’ve got a regular ear piercing up there. I was supposed to do more, but had to stop after one lol worst pain i ever felt tbh
I didn’t think it was that bad honestly! I got my lip redone first and thought that hurt more. But I may be in the minority bc even my piercer thought that was weird lol.

I think the pain has really come while I wait for it to heal. It’s been three and a half weeks and it’s still sore as hell. Especially the top hole. Would love to be able to sleep on my side again s:

well ive tried every way to get a match on image searches with no luck, app works K

well ive tried every way to get a match on image searches with no luck, app works K
Lol! I swear it’s my own photo. I use SLM MSK and the Rarevision VHS app for gritty old school photo looks. Nobody else uses cool ass apps? :eek:

Back