Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Hey guys.....Hey
Posted this in the OT, that's my home, but i'll share with you guys because you guys are good guys.
This is me at work. My face looks fat because i'm trying to gain weight.
Randy_the_Pro_450x800.jpg

My name is Patrick Bateman...

Been a little bit since I threw down in here. Getting a haircut in 30 mins.

25auuq9.jpg

i got my industrial pierced and ive been wanting to post a picture
but my shit ass tattoo gets in the picture bc its behind my ear
so everything looks bad :(

I'll be the judge of that!
No uh, it's really shit. LOL.
The girl didn't put enough pressure behind the gun, so the ink all fell out within a couple of weeks. Hell, even while it was fresh there were lines that weren't filled in. And the lines didn't end cleanly. It's shit. I have to cover it up and get it redone tbh.
This is just two weeks after
oAj04sG.png

If you can believe it, it looks even worse now LOL.
Fuck.

The girl didn't put enough pressure behind the gun, so the ink all fell out within a couple of weeks. Hell, even while it was fresh there were lines that weren't filled in. And the lines didn't end cleanly. It's shit. I have to cover it up and get it redone tbh.
oAj04sG.png

Fuck.

Not as bad as I was expecting but that's your face bro. Get it fixed to your liking. It almost looks like someone used a really thick leaded pencil to lightly draw it.

The design itself isn't that bad.

Not as bad as I was expecting but that's your face bro. Get it fixed to your liking. It almost looks like someone used a really thick leaded pencil to lightly draw it.

The design itself isn't that bad.
well its not exactly my face, lol. its behind my ear so luckily nobody ever sees it.

yeah. its a bunny i picked out of a book of bunny poems and illustrations i was given by a nice elderly couple. i plan to get it redone on my wrists. maybe add more to it. we'll see.

oAj04sG.png

Fuck.

I thought the incomplete lines were planned.

I thought the incomplete lines were planned.
they are. but if you could see the larger version of it, you'd see that the lines, where they end, don't do it cleanly. like, idk how to explain lol.
the worst one is the line that connects the belly to the front leg. the bottom of it just . . . blobs off LOL it should be a straight line that ends it.
idk maybe you guys don't see it bc i know what the original is supposed to look like

they are. but if you could see the larger version of it, you'd see that the lines, where they end, don't do it cleanly. like, idk how to explain lol.
the worst one is the line that connects the belly to the front leg. the bottom of it just . . . blobs off LOL it should be a straight line that ends it.
idk maybe you guys don't see it bc i know what the original is supposed to look like

Maybe you should shank a bitch.

Maybe you should shank a bitch.
i honestly should have went back and made a fuss
but instead i immediately booked another tatto appointment with a better artist and got my next tattoo to even out the shit xD

i honestly should have went back and made a fuss
but instead i immediately booked another tatto appointment with a better artist and got my next tattoo to even out the shit xD

The other one looks real good.

I can't post my tats because sherdog doesn't allow taint pics.

<{nope}><{nope}>

The other one looks real good.
i know, i love it! lol.
i wish i still lived in that town bc i follow her on ig and her work is so beautiful and vibrant!
there was a good artist here too but she recently left town.
aghhhh!!!!

i know, i love it! lol.
i wish i still lived in that town bc i follow her on ig and her work is so beautiful and vibrant!
there was a good artist here too but she recently left town.
aghhhh!!!!

There's a real good one around here but he's a junkie and he's only good when he's using. That's the story anyway. There are quite a few places to get inked here now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back