Who Here Has The Balls To Post A Pic of Their Girl?

Sorry guys... I can see it in the imgur dealy.... but when I put it here it just doesn't come up.
I'm going to look like I talked some big shit about being willing to post.... but I just can't get them to work

I hate being in love. This makes me want to listen to love songs and stare out a window waiting for her to come back.

xX1FDN.gif

What a degenerate, a proper gentleman masturbates with his left hand because he knows a man should never jerk off with the hand he uses to shake the hands of others.

Weird.
Oh well. I don't know why they're not coming up for me.
But she's pretty tall... 5'10-5'11ish.

I already posted mine in the other thread. The post your balls thread.

What a degenerate, a proper gentleman masturbates with his left hand because he knows a man should never jerk off with the hand he uses to shake the hands of others.
a716b9f391b84fe7cba0a1e8fb3a9d62429b6072b0937aebd57af6790fe8b78d_1.jpg

Debating if I feel like having myself or my girl talked about on Sherdog of all places.

Weird.
Oh well. I don't know why they're not coming up for me.
But she's pretty tall... 5'10-5'11ish.
they working for me brah, and between me and you I'd definitely do her laundry if you get what I'm saying.

Yeah, which is the only reason I'm actually debating if I want to. Haha.
Hover around the banned button IMO don't cross the boss.

Seriously though everyone has been respectable thus far. I didnt like hearing the comment about my ex's lips but I can't be mad, it's true. Go for it dude!

Back