Who Here Has a Box Of Cables

Yep.
A huge tote fulla old cables and wires and connecting devices and antennas and like that there

Not a box. I have a ton of cables though and more than a few I have no idea what they go to. That's part of the reason I have them, don't want to throw em away then need em later.

I legit love throwing shit away, it's my favorite thing. That said if I think I ever may have a use for it I keep it lol. So when my dog was a puppy chewing up chords and shit it didn't bother me so much at all. I showed him it's bad and gladly threw away the chords which were phone chargers and brought out some of my other million. My wife and I are in need of phone upgrades so our battery doesn't hold much so we got them fuckers all over the house.

Not organized in a cardboard box here. Been meaning to throw that shit box out for 10 years but it's still here.

I have a cable adapter thing that came with a laptop and don't recall being given anything to tell me what the fuck that is for. Looks like maybe AV inputs or outputs that connect to laptop via that super thin interface like credit card width.

Back