Who have you become a fan of recently?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I just really starting appreciating Kevin Holland this year.
I haven't seen too much of his fights but I enjoyed his last few scraps and the guy is fun as hell to watch ...touches people up with his boxing and uses his reach well.. Never a dull fight from him...plus he seems cool as hell...

What about you homies?

Last edited:
Calvin Kattar, I saw his 2019 fights but wasn't until that Jeremy Stephens fight I really got what he was really about.

EDIT: Gonna add a few others as I think of them

Holland, Bobby Green, Zalal, Merab Dvalishvili, Billy Quarantillo, Godinez, Demopolou

Last edited:
Kevin Holland, I've really enjoyed watching all of his fights this year. Certified bad ass...

Also Rafael Fiziev, Loved his fight against Diakiese and I think he's gonna put people on notice against Moicano.

Conor McGregor, first I thought he was a piece of shit. Human garbage, but he, it seems he is an angel compared to Khabib and his real thoughts about the people that made him filthy rich. Glad that Khabab has been removed from UFC roster. Oh, and Conor still is an ass. But Khabib is even much more dangerous outside the octagon it seems.

Conor McGregor, first I thought he was a piece of shit. Human garbage, but he, it seems he is an angel compared to Khabib and his real thoughts about the people that made him filthy rich. Glad that Khabab has been removed from UFC roster. Oh, and Conor still is an ass. But Khabib is even much more dangerous outside the octagon it seems.
<Huh2>

Robert Whittaker. I always thought he is overrated and picked against him every single time and I don’t even know why he seems like a down-to-earth dude but recently I started really liking him. I think maybe his inactivity has something to do with this but he’s tough af and he has the highest chance of beating Izzy imo.

Whoever beats the Khazmat will earn my hespect

Kevin Holland, I've really enjoyed watching all of his fights this year. Certified bad ass...

Also Rafael Fiziev, Loved his fight against Diakiese and I think he's gonna put people on notice against Moicano.
On Fiziev, I’m not so sure there was any need for a 4 month hiatus after how good he looked, but he can do him.

Conor, just out of disappointment for Khabib and his recent comments.

But in all seriousness, I've become a fan of Chandler he is a likeable guy

White belts picking Conor cos they don't like Khabib
{<BJPeen}<KhabibBS><Deported1>

Bobby Green.

The guy has been on the wrong side of so many close decisions, and it's so good to see him beating the shit out of people and getting paid.

Izzy

Never hated him, but certainly appreciate his skillset and he fights top guys often

Fantastic martial artist

Hate to keep throwing this name out there but I’d have to say Rafael Fiziev. I like his style. He’s technical, aggressive, and has good defense. Plus he looks like he’s having fun out there. I can’t wait to see his next fight against Moicano.

Back