Who has the strongest record?

Cain
4 Former champs all top 10 HW wins
Rothwell
Nog
Lesnar
JDS

Some of the golden oldies like Dan Henderson and Vitor Belfort have great records, obviously GSP and Anderson Silva, Jones will probably pass all these guys!

I would say Hendo closely followed by Shogun... these two have ran through a gauntlet of top fighters

new+champion.jpg

But its about a "stacked record"... not a "most winning" record

And why is this whole thread ignoring Couture? Is he too old now?

I'm saying Serra was Champion. Hughes dominated everyone until GSP came along. They use a LW as a consistent contender (albeit he's amazing in his own right). Essentially, I find that there is some quality talent in the WW division, but I don't know that it is better than any division other than MW as far as strength.

You don't know what you're talking about. MW is weak, WW is stacked as hell. Are you trolling or just plain stupid?

GSP. Never had an easy fight in his whole career.

Silva and Jones... GSP has a good record, but he got a loss in UFC, that's why i said these two guys...
Jon Jones lost one fight, but he was DQ... not brutally knocked out as GSP..

Dan Henderson - ca 19 quality wins

GSP - 17 quality wins
&
Anderson Silva - ca 17 quality wins

Rampage ca 15 quality wins
&
Big Nog ca 15 quality wins

That's my (debatable, obviously) list. :)

Last edited:
That's hilarious.

GSP has failed to get the title his first try, then failed to make one defense in getting TKO'd by Matt Serra (who had never KO'd anyone before that fight, btw) then goes on a long list of decisions over finishable fighters (i.e. Hardy)

This

Yes, and why do you think they are doing it?

I don't see the point you are trying to make. Every divisions below HW is weak because the fighters in it are cutting weight to avoid the upper division? :rolleyes:

Back