Who has the strongest record?

I totally believe Forest was ranked when Anderson beat him. Also, its kinda a douchebag move to discedit entire records because of a few weak names. Gsp has more or leds cleaned out his division ffs...of course he deserves to be atleast in the top 5.

You are right. He was officially ranked. My fail there. Nonetheless, Forest has looked like weak fighter going all the way back to his loss of the title in my opinion. This victory does nothing for Silva's record.

GSP barely gets a victory in every fight. He needed three fights against LW fighters.

Nonetheless, you are the douchebag and an obvious troll and sore loser if you must resort to name calling to give an opinion. I hope you keep kleenex near your computer.

I don't think anyone comes close to GSP's resume. And he competes in the #2 quality division if you ask me.

Pre-Cain fight, JDS
When you scroll through the names that JDS has KTFO or dominated in decision, they are all top tier fighters.
His lose to Cain obviously ruined that in a way.

Anderson Silva has the strongest record. Jon Jones is getting there.
Gsp is also impressive, but it is not as impressive as Silvas or Jon Jones.

I don't see how any MMA fan can not give the strength of schedule to Henderson. His resume of top fighters in multiple weight classes is unparalleled.

Its strange to see people say Anderson has the strongest record as compared to other fighters.

He has a great streak and most wins but in terms of strongest record I would not put SIlva on the list in terms of Hendo, GSP or Jones. One can possibly put him lower down on the list if you look at his length of wins but his strength of schedule has always been questionable.

His biggest win is Hendo and Franklin

Hendo's record is awesome!

His resume is without question untouchable in terms of strength of schedule in the history of MMA.

Fedor
Shogun
Anderson Silva
Wanderlei Silvax2
Franklin
Belfort
Rampage
Big Nogx2
Lil Nog
Bustamante
Arona
Renzo

Then throw in names like:

Sobral
Bisping
Yvel
Newton
Ninja
Nakamura
Gono
Shields
Pallhares
Fejao

I don't see how any MMA fan can not give the strength of schedule to Henderson. His resume of top fighters in multiple weight classes is unparalleled.

because people are seriously misunderstanding the OP and going with a best win loss record way of looking at it as opposed to the schedule and quality of

GSP has defeated more guys ranked in the mythical P4P discussions than anyone else.

Anderson and GSP.

Jones is close but his resume is sorta overrated.

I agree with what you are saying but JBJ has like 10 more years to fix that.

JBJ has a great resume he would probably add Chael and Hendo to his resume aswell.

Nothing against GSP, but he's fought a lot of one-dimensional WWs and BJ.

That's not as solid a record as say a Jon Jones or an Anderson Silva

Back