Rumored Who has the strongest chin, and who has the hardest one punch? Ever. (+Bonus poll)

Are you on the toilet right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Literally crumpled yet never had the lights shut out. Carwin isn't close to the hardest puncher. Ngannou be putting people to sleep when landing clean. Guess you too stupid to see the difference?

Gonzaga went the fuck to sleep and woke up after he smashed his face on his own knee from crumpling so hard and fast. Both guys crumpling in almost the same way means he shut down their entire system. Maybe your foot is obstructing your vision?

A lot of people saying Hunt but Manhoef crumpled him hard.

I think Big Boy Roy (Nelson) might have the chin award. (although I like Henderson for a single fighter for both punch and chin)

Condit has a hell chin, probably GOAT WW chin. Also Mousasi has the GOAT MW chin. Look at what Hall landed on the Moose and still didn't knock him out. Spinning kick to the face and jumping knee.

I mean Nelson is good, but dude has been knocked out, unlike these two.
Condit for sure at WW, dude ate multiple flush prime woodley overhands and had no reaction at all

Gonzaga went the fuck to sleep and woke up after he smashed his face on his own knee from crumpling so hard and fast. Both guys crumpling in almost the same way means he shut down their entire system. Maybe your foot is obstructing your vision?
Crumpling so hard and fast? Damn you bout stupid cuz. Carwin isn't even close to the hardest hitter at HW. A dude with heavy fists are knocking people the fuck out and they staying out. Not some pansy ass punch that doesn't even cut their lights off. Sherdog never ceases to amaze me with how retarded some of its members is be.

mark-hunt-ufc.gif

Pound for pound, my vote is Dan Henderson.

Henderson had a steroid prescription for a large part of his career. It's difficult to say how well he would perform without performance enhancing drugs.

Condit for sure at WW, dude ate multiple flush prime woodley overhands and had no reaction at all
His chin is crazy. I remember meeting Condit and him being really shy or maybe just uncomfortable. You never would’ve expected him to be a badass

Since the usual names have been mentioned, i will go with those who were not.

Granite Chin: Enson Inoue
Hardest One Punch: Igor Vovchanchyn

Crumpling so hard and fast? Damn you bout stupid cuz. Carwin isn't even close to the hardest hitter at HW. A dude with heavy fists are knocking people the fuck out and they staying out. Not some pansy ass punch that doesn't even cut their lights off. Sherdog never ceases to amaze me with how retarded some of its members is be.

Inorite? Like how some be tryna type some kinda way n shit. Or how they be all not seein shit rite cuz they foot so swole.

Since the usual names have been mentioned, i will go with those who were not.

Granite Chin: Enson Inoue
Hardest One Punch: Igor Vovchanchyn

Igor is a good candidate for sure, but he falls short of Ngannou and Carwin. Not by much though.

This is going to come down to the heavyweights. The main reason being is they don't have to cut weight. Their brains aren't slamming against their skull because they're so dehydrated.

TJ's brain was like a maraca when he fought Cejudo. Most of the guys who cut weight in the lighter divisions can't hang. Sure there will be exceptions to this, as it's just a generality, but this is the main reason that they have weigh-ins the day before fights. Even with this protection fighters get punch drunk. Diego fighting at 145....hmmmmm.

I think it isn't even debatable who has the hardest one punch considering Francis holds the Guiness record.

Seriously....it got to two pages before someone brought this up? lol.

and hardest chin no doubt in my mind:

ufox12_10_bermudez_vs_guida_001.jpg

Henderson had a steroid prescription for a large part of his career. It's difficult to say how well he would perform without performance enhancing drugs.

Like...when he was pride double champ? lol

This is a great thread. I vote Hunto followed by Nelson if we are looking for the combo of great chin and one punch power.
Condit has the best chin overall in my opinion. The way he could eat big shots and looks for submissions, specifically in his WEC days, was unbelievable.
Frankie Edgar and Clay Guida had chins built on heart and cardio, but neither had one punch power.
I feel like I gotta give love to Brian Stann on the punching power as well. He slept legends like Leben.

Inorite? Like how some be tryna type some kinda way n shit. Or how they be all not seein shit rite cuz they foot so swole.
You is be stupid cuz. How can any one think that crumpling a guy while not even knocking them out, is a harder punch than one where Ngannou lands and instantly shuts off the lights and the guy is still laying there stiff as a board for a min before leaving the shadow realm? You must really is be stupid cuz as Carwin isn't even close to the hardest hitter at HW.

Back