Who has the higher chance of dominating?

RoyJonesJr

Carti Season
@red
Reaction score
Jon Jones outwrestling and outstriking DC

Or Daniel Cormier outwrestling and outstriking JJ

Bones has the best chance to dominate tomorrow. We all knoiw what he's capable of and the scary thing is, Jones is till improving and evolving. We still are unsure about DC due to his lack of UFC experience against the best. Roy Nelson and Hendo were two good wins for DC, but they are no Jon Jones.

Cormier.
If Jones win it will be a flash finish or squeaking by as he did against Alex. If it is a one-sided beating, Cormier is swinging the hammer

Jones. The fight starts on the feet.

Jones staying on the outside and picking him apart like he usually does with smaller guys. I don't think Cormier will get any chance to implement that one-dimensional strategy of his.

I think fans who think DC is one dimensional will be in for a rude awakening. I don't think Jones is afraid enough. He should be. I can understand why blind Jones fans think Jones will have an easy win. Look at the poster above me, for example.

This will not be a domination. I suspect the fight will end early.

On paper, DC's wrestling is the best weapon in this fight, so I think Cormier is the right answer to your question.

However, I think Jones will win.

It's easy Jones will Lose Mark my words. He will try and Take DC down get stuffed and then the whooping will begin . People seem to not take much into thoughts when it comes to Jon. His arrogance always gets the better of him , when he try's to prove he is better then everyone only this time he isn't fighting a natural MW. I think DC is going to take it to Jon , Jon will try but will get dominated from DC throwing him around and breaking his will .

Jones's only chance to win is some type of flash KO from some asshole spinning shit. Most likely, Jones gets beat down and finished in a pool of blood.

Back