Who has the greater achievements in boxing?

Lineally is what matters,not belt collecting...

Nah.. unfortunately, titles don't mean shit these days. The promoters have been caught on camera taking bribes to move unworthy fighters into contention for them.. it's all a big scam.. and there is so many titles that nobody cares if you have one or not.. and the lineal title has just become one of the many titles. There's no special circumstances that keep that title pure.

The fighters are bigger than the titles and that is why Floyd didn't pay a sanctioning fee to make his fight with Shane a title bout.

Nah.. unfortunately, titles don't mean shit these days. The promoters have been caught on camera taking bribes to move unworthy fighters into contention for them.. it's all a big scam.. and there is so many titles that nobody cares if you have one or not.. and the lineal title has just become one of the many titles. There's no special circumstances that keep that title pure.

The fighters are bigger than the titles and that is why Floyd didn't pay a sanctioning fee to make his fight with Shane a title bout.

I know,but thats exactly my point,that the "Lineal" championship is what matters not the sanctioning bodies with their corrupted b#llshit...the only problem with "Lineal" titles is that its a notional title that is totally reliant on boxing fans to know their shit..

I think if you look through the history of the "Lineal" title(atleast at Heavyweight),that you might have a hard time disagreeing with who was considered champ at that time.....

Back