Who has the deepest gas tank in MMA?

Kimbo Slice.

mn2elh.gif

Obviously a bow of respect to an opponent. Class...

Dominick Cruz has an amazing gas tank. His movement and pace is crazy, and to keep that up for 5 rounds is even more crazy.

Dominick Cruz has an amazing gas tank. His movement and pace is crazy, and to keep that up for 5 rounds is even more crazy.

You must have missed my post about him. I don't see how he can be considered to have one of the best gas tanks.

You must have missed my post about him. I don't see how he can be considered to have one of the best gas tanks.

Cruz has his mouth wide open and gasping for air in rounds 3-5 of every fight. Like Sonnen, this doesn't really stop him from doing his thing, but his style obviously uses a lot of energy.

The most overrated gas tank award goes to Cain Velasquez!

Fun fact: 9 of his 10 wins have been inside the first 2 rounds! DERP!

Cruz has his mouth wide open and gasping for air in rounds 3-5 of every fight. Like Sonnen, this doesn't really stop him from doing his thing, but his style obviously uses a lot of energy.

"His thing" is his footwork which seems to come to a halt once he fights opponents that just doesn't stand there and let him dance all over them like a step show battle.

Hard to say, plenty of fighters can go 5 rounds hard even in physical grappling styled fights so it is impossible to decide.

GSP, Bendo, Diaz bro's, unless we make 10 round fights who knows. Lol

Only one mention of Fitch? The guy grinds the hell out on almost everyone he fights and comes on stronger as the fight progresses.

Who has (or had) the best conditioning and endurance in MMA? (but if you want to take it literally and discuss who owns the car with the best gas mileage, go for it. It's Christmas.)

Nick Diaz?
GSP?
Prime Sean Sherk?
Big Nog seemed to win fights in late rounds quite regularly.
Randy Couture?

Nick Diaz for sure

Back