Who has the better tailor: TJ or Cody?

Does anybody have a worse tailor than Lesnar? Three piece suit with a t-shirt but no tie and pants tucked into his silly boots?
maxresdefault.jpg

Neither of them look like he has a taylor, the shoulders and the length of the pants look like something of the rack and modified at best.

True, but they are cutting weight. So their suits might look big.

Cody's sport coat and pants fit better. TJ's suit is too tight around waist and the shoulders are bunching. His tie knot is sloppy.

But who cares this is gay. They are going to fight and are cutting weight.

Cody and TJ. Two awful names. They sound like little people.

Say what you want about Conor and his bulge, the man is always impeccably dressed:

960x0.jpg
what? no fucking way. did you miss these last couple of years? he dumped the suit and started dressing himself pretty badly

what? no fucking way. did you miss these last couple of years? he dumped the suit and started dressing himself pretty badly

Yeah true touche the Michael J. Fox Back to the Future look or super tight track suit isn't my favorite. But his suits are sharp.

crew-neck-sweater-skinny-jeans-low-top-sneakers-large-30605.jpg

Michael-J-Fox-Back-To-The-Future-DeLorean-Universal-Doc-Brown-705141.jpg

558e25764e76a589ca973e3dd4ee6fae.jpg

CXGIZBKWAAADNyD.jpg

3tracksuit2.jpg

Last edited:
Substitute teacher vs guy styled by his girlfriend to meet her friends for the first time, circa 2015.

Neither has a fucking clue.

TJ has a more classic look going on, but why not wear a belt? He could match those tan shoes with a belt of the same color and it would really make everything look better. The belt would help him with his tie length too, it’s a little too short. Still, this suit is consistent, it’s an everyday kind of thing. Maybe TJ is approaching this fight that way, just another fight, just another suit.

Cody has an interesting look going on. His is a much flashier look. He doesn’t really pull off fashion glasses all that well but I’m just not a fan in general of them, except LeBron, that guy can wear them. His jacket is almost too much, but he’s bold and he takes chances. Maybe it means he takes chances in the cage, that he’s putting it all on the line in this one. It’s either going to hurt your eyes either way, but he might just pull it off.

<BronTroll1>

Does anybody have a worse tailor than Lesnar? Three piece suit with a t-shirt but no tie and pants tucked into his silly boots?
maxresdefault.jpg

I dont know, kind of just looks like a rich big fucking farmboy that doesn't give a shit

Cody looks like he couldn't decide what suit to wear so he just mixed and matched. TJ's doesn't look fitted properly, but he looks better than Cody.
TJ is cutting weight so of course his suit looks bigger...

Cody normally looks pretty good with his suits, today he looks like he stopped his ass off at Goodwill right before the press conference.

Oh fuck. It's its bad enough we still get posts none stop about Jones and Connor. Now we have the 'who wore it better' shit? Let's not turn this into a womens magazine.

Cody's sport coat and pants fit better. TJ's suit is too tight around waist and the shoulders are bunching. His tie knot is sloppy.

But who cares this is gay. They are going to fight and are cutting weight.

Cody and TJ. Two awful names. They sound like little people.

Say what you want about Conor and his bulge, the man is always impeccably dressed:

960x0.jpg

His suits are too small. Look at the fit of the jacket on his arms. Too tight. He can't possibly be comfortable wearing it. I doubt he could pick up a dime that fell on the floor without ripping his pants.

55atTIwig9_2cK4UsvNPdlC5iddrf413mGWgX9NCZlg.jpg

Oh fuck. It's its bad enough we still get posts none stop about Jones and Connor. Now we have the 'who wore it better' shit? Let's not turn this into a womens magazine.
0523-paige-vanzant-insta-2.jpg

His suits are too small. Look at the fit of the jacket in his arms. Too tight. He can't possibly be comfortable wearing it. I doubt he could pick up a dime that fell on the floor without ripping his pants.

55atTIwig9_2cK4UsvNPdlC5iddrf413mGWgX9NCZlg.jpg

Maybe that's why he transitioned to the jogging suits...

They both look like cheap Conor Rip offs.

TJ has a more classic look going on, but why not wear a belt? He could match those tan shoes with a belt of the same color and it would really make everything look better. The belt would help him with his tie length too, it’s a little too short. Still, this suit is consistent, it’s an everyday kind of thing. Maybe TJ is approaching this fight that way, just another fight, just another suit.

Cody has an interesting look going on. His is a much flashier look. He doesn’t really pull off fashion glasses all that well but I’m just not a fan in general of them, except LeBron, that guy can wear them. His jacket is almost too much, but he’s bold and he takes chances. Maybe it means he takes chances in the cage, that he’s putting it all on the line in this one. It’s either going to hurt your eyes either way, but he might just pull it off.

<BronTroll1>

I don't think wearing a suit without socks looks good in general, but in TJ's case the fact that he's wearing a more traditional suit makes being sockless look even worse imo. I liked his knitted tie, though.

I don't think wearing a suit without socks looks good in general, but in TJ's case the fact that he's wearing a more traditional suit makes being sockless look even worse imo. I liked his knitted tie, though.

Oh damn, I didn’t even comment on going sockless. It’s the same as the belt issue: if you’re going to wear a traditional suit, wear it right.

Back