Who has the better tailor: TJ or Cody?

giphy.gif

TJ by a mile
Cody looks a mess

They both shop at mothercare

Both suits are a little too wide, especially TJ‘s. His tie is too short, too. Which is a pity because I admire his fighting skills. Where is Cody‘s tie? Why does he mix colors this way? Questions upon questions.

I wish they did a PPV in Paris and both were forced to visit a tailor.

Is this what Sherdog is reduced to? TMZ threads and who had the better tailor or fashion coordinator?? WTF.....

Cody looks like he couldn't decide what suit to wear so he just mixed and matched. TJ's doesn't look fitted properly, but he looks better than Cody.

Next time no fighting, but a walk off battle.

Cody's appears to be colorblind

Neither of them look like he has a taylor, the shoulders and the length of the pants look like something of the rack and modified at best.

Every time I see promos for this fight it seems like they are each trying as hard as possible to look douchier than the other guy

Both suits are a little too wide, especially TJ‘s. His tie is too short, too. Which is a pity because I admire his fighting skills. Where is Cody‘s tie? Why does he mix colors this way? Questions upon questions.

I wish they did a PPV in Paris and both were forced to visit a tailor.

Cody's sport coat and pants fit better. TJ's suit is too tight around waist and the shoulders are bunching. His tie knot is sloppy.

But who cares this is gay. They are going to fight and are cutting weight.

Cody and TJ. Two awful names. They sound like little people.

Say what you want about Conor and his bulge, the man is always impeccably dressed:

960x0.jpg

Cody's sport coat and pants fit better. TJ's suit is too tight around waist and the shoulders are bunching. His tie knot is sloppy.

Say what you want about Conor and his bulge, the man is always impeccably dressed:

960x0.jpg
That’s very true. The internet cares about hairlines, when the truth is in the suit.

They're both pretty ordinary really, really enjoyed Cruz trash talk though he is criminally underrated in that department.

960x0.jpg

A quality Conor post

<mma4>

Back