who has the better boxing scene: socal or south florida???

xcalibur

White Belt
Reaction score
and can anybody tell me about warriors boxing in hollywood florida?? i can't find out prices and stuff like that

They don't have "prices"...they're a Professional Gym. You have Gym dues, and then trainer fees are separate depending on who you train with. If you're serious about Boxing, and want a trainer who will get you somewhere, look to be spending at least $350 per month.

Both are waay up there. But i'll say SoCal due to the hispanic influx from Mexico.

The benefit of Warriors is you can work Professionally pretty easily. They have their own Promotion, and the Florida Commission sucks.

They don't have "prices"...they're a Professional Gym. You have Gym dues, and then trainer fees are separate depending on who you train with. If you're serious about Boxing, and want a trainer who will get you somewhere, look to be spending at least $350 per month.

damn thats an arm and a leg lol. what trainers they got down there at warriors???

I don't remember. And no that's really not an arm and a leg if you want top quality training. That's actually cheap.

I thought Buddy was in Vero Beach ruining the Petersons and Rated R Holt?

Davis Jr. usually trains guys at ATT as well.

You are from Hollywood right King? Is that the gym you trained at while you lived there?

thats not true..i have a buddy, who came in second to qualifying for the 2004 olympics, and he recently just turned pro i believe...

and another guy who already is pro trains out of another local gym..

and they both train out of community gyms.

thats not true..i have a buddy, who came in second to qualifying for the 2004 olympics, and he recently just turned pro i believe...

There are gyms that have pros, and then there are professional gyms.

You are from Hollywood right King? Is that the gym you trained at while you lived there?

Nah, I trained at home mostly, and sparred with a friend of mine who is an MMA Fighter down there now who has his own little school, the one I visited over the Holiday.

Yeah I was gonna say, none of this makes what I said any less true. Community Gyms, University Gyms, and even White Collar Gyms occasionally produce good Fighters, but a Pro Gym typically has specific criteria. He was asking about a Pro Gym, and that's what Warrior's is. They have dues, and trainer fees that vary per trainer.

Back