Who has the best resume?

Who has the best resume?

• Total voters
Lmao at Jones having the best resume. He picked off an aging division, almost every big name on his resume was past their prime. And he still had to cheat to win.

We all know who has the best resume... you just done want to admit it.

The fact you read this and without even naming names, know exactly who it is... is proof positive of that fact.

Don’t be silly. There’s only one GOAT.

Dan Henderson never gave a fuck for weightclass or who he fought. Continued to fight at a top 15 level until he retired in his 40s

Only HWs qualify.
The other weight classes only exist so the small guys have something to do.

Past prime? I would say at least 80% of their prime. What about juiced Belfort in lhw?
It’s a bullshit answer.

Glover - 22 fight win streak

Rashad - just manhandled Phil Davis. Easily the best he’d ever looked in his career by his own admission.

Rampage looked fast and strong. Also said it was the best shape of his entire career, not just UFC. He looked great but he simply didn’t have the footwork to get to Jones.

Prime Cormier is about as good a win you can ever get in any division ever.

Prime Gus gave Jones the hardest fight of his career. Also did the same to Cormier.

Machida was coming off the coolest KO I’ve ever seen and schooled Mousasi/gave prime Weidman a tooth and nail fight after getting strangled by Jones.

Shogun was probably past his prime or at least not in the best shape coming off an injury, but he just nabbed the best win of his career over Machida and easily got redemption over Forrest Griffin after, and had one of the greatest fights ever against Hendo.

He looked like a million bucks against Gus in the rematch.

He’s been lukewarm in his fights against Santos and Reyes, but I thought he edged both.

not a Jones fan, but he’s the best fighter I’ve ever seen. If y’all wanna disqualify him for roid - fine with me. That’s a legit gripe.

I’ve got no problem with people putting whomever at #1 GOAT spot, but glossing over his wins and chalking them up to over the hill mediocrity is a huge oversight. We can do that to any resume.

Khabib’s 3/5 best wins in his career Are over guys that’s competed at 145 at one point. It doesn’t really mean anything to me, but we can sit here and create whatever narrative we want.

To me, Jones has the best resume out of the “GOATS”.

Last edited:
Back