Who has the best resume?

Who has the best resume?

• Total voters
Yea ok, but reality is mny of Fedors hw if not allá would beat dj up so there's that. A true goat is the baddest man on the planet during his reign imo.
Nah, Wilder is not a better boxer than Canelo

That's silly, MMA fans are the only group of combat sports fans that can't seem to understand the simple concept of P4P

Most knowledgeable boxing fans don't have Muhammad Ali in their top 3 for that very reason

There is only 1 GOAT. It's not plural.

Close between GSP and Jones. I'll vote GSP because 170 has always been competitive and Jones beat a few guys that were getting past it.

1. Fedor
2a. GSP
2b. Anderson

Jones is an incredible fighter, one of the greats, but too many of his big-name wins came from fighters well being their prime. The guy has already cemented an outstanding legacy, when comparing resumes and "primes" I put him behind Fedor, GSP, and Anderson by a significant margin.

Jones easily

but the steroids bring the legacy down..

Jones has the biggest names on his resume, but when you look into it, most of them were past their prime, and/or not fighting in their optimal weight class.
every single great fighter he beat had most of their success at LHW. absolute fail of a post.

Nah, Wilder is not a better boxer than Canelo

That's silly, MMA fans are the only group of combat sports fans that can't seem to understand the simple concept of P4P

Most knowledgeable boxing fans don't have Muhammad Ali in their top 3 for that very reason
It's just simple laws of physics buddy.

1. Fedor
2a. GSP
2b. Anderson

Jones is an incredible fighter, one of the greats, but too many of his big-name wins came from fighters well being their prime. The guy has already cemented an outstanding legacy, when comparing resumes and "primes" I put him behind Fedor, GSP, and Anderson by a significant margin.
Complete falsehood constantly pushed with no factual evidence to support it that his opponents were past their best. Rampage Jackson let’s start there. People talk about his prime in Japan. He has multiple losses in Japan. Embarrassing losses.. Wand whooped him twice. No version of Wand beats Jones ever. Also keep in mind Jones was not in his prime. 23 and 24 years of age. He was a young kid. His skills were not developed. And he whooped some of these legends.

Rashad prime
DC prime
Machida prime
Gus prime
Glover prime
Vitor prime. Etc..

Simple mathematics shows that HW is the most shallow weight class with the worst fighters, buddy.
And it will always be that way because the larger athletes that are very talented athletically, will always have the option of choosing other sports for more guaranteed money. Mixed martial arts and UFC will never attract main stream athletes that can choose football or basketball given the difference in the size of guaranteed or even non-guaranteed contracts. Signing bonuses in the NFL exceed $10-$15 million on a regular basis.

Jones is disqualified but you're letting GSP off the hook with the grease gate scandal?
GSP didnt need grease to beat Bj "i only train when i feel like it" Penn

The guy did a 20 yard run and hit a heavy bag for 10 minutes one time a week

I say Jon Jones. His strength of schedule is hard to top.

And it will always be that way because the larger athletes that are very talented athletically, will always have the option of choosing other sports for more guaranteed money. Mixed martial arts and UFC will never attract main stream athletes that can choose football or basketball given the difference in the size of guaranteed or even non-guaranteed contracts. Signing bonuses in the NFL exceed $10-$15 million on a regular basis.
Also the fact that there are far less human beings on earth that are above 230lbs when in shape

HWs also develop bad technical habits because most of them don't have good training partners their size.

Also the fact that there are far less human beings on earth that are above 230lbs when in shape

HWs also develop bad technical habits because most of them don't have good training partners their size.
True but to me and this goes across all weight classes the landscape of the salaries in the UFC is a major problem for the future prospects of the sport. When you have a guy like Dustin that’s been one of the best fighters in the UFC for many years. He has a borderline Hall of Fame résumé. And he’s not rich. He’s not even close to being rich. He’s complaining about the contracts he is signing all the time. That’s a pretty big problem for young prospects potentially thinking about a career in the sport. The money isn’t there.

Jones is disqualified but you're letting GSP off the hook with the grease gate scandal?
Intentionally self administering a Performance Enhancing drug vs grease administered by an inexperienced cornerman. I’d say one is far worse than the other.

GSP probably in terms of his opponents rankings at the time they fought. Jones in terms of names he's beat and fashion in which he beat them.

Back