Who has the best resume?

Who has the best resume?

• Total voters
More than best record, Noone besides Fedor built up quite the same momentum through their winning streak (except for mighty mouse but manlets don't count).

All the others either roided or lost that momentum, and in Gsp's case he lost not only once early on, he lost twice...

What about Jose Aldo before his embarrassing loss to McGregor?
He was pretty much on a tear similar to GOATs like GSP and Jon Jones, but it was in FW which like LW, had talent pool stronger than LHW & even WW.

More than best record, Noone besides Fedor built up quite the same momentum through their winning streak (except for mighty mouse but manlets don't count).

All the others either roided or lost that momentum, and in Gsp's case he lost not only once early on, he lost twice...
DJ has fought better competition than Fedor lmao

Jones and GSP obviously have the best names on there, but Jones is a PED cheat who beat on either old legends or Middleweights going up, and GSP was a boring decision machine. Silva had best performances but not greatest opponents, and he also cheated. No definitive MMA GOAT yet. But ye the answer to this is probably GSP, if you strictly judge by Names on the record. I was not watching pride during the Fedor era, so even if i have seen all his fights now, i always have a hard time placing him in the discussion.

Jones has the biggest names on his resume, but when you look into it, most of them were past their prime, and/or not fighting in their optimal weight class.
Past prime? I would say at least 80% of their prime. What about juiced Belfort in lhw?

On paper Jones. Because it doesn’t show that he cheated, it doesn’t show that on average he is 4 inches taller and has a 7+ inch reach advantage ( sometimes even 10 or more). And it doesn’t show that the biggest names on that record are veterans with considerable mileage at the time ( not that it matters, prime or not Jones would have beaten them...but still).

Cerrone. He's fought damn near everyone at least once, it feels like. lol

DJ has fought better competition than Fedor lmao
Yea ok, but reality is mny of Fedors hw if not allá would beat dj up so there's that. A true goat is the baddest man on the planet during his reign imo.

Back