who has the best poker face in mma?

People really need to watch the Machida-Mousasi fight..Lyoto, probably the hardest hitting Mw, Kicks Gegard right upside the temple-jaw and later in same fight catches moose flush across the button with the heel of his foot..Mousasi not only eats them like pancakes but moves forward emotionless..Thats either not human or one helluva poker face.

Nam Phan would take some serious hits and not show much of a reaction.

Thought I'd throw this one out there!

UFC-Wrestler-Lyoto-Machida-Image.jpg

Good one. Even after a crushing defeat, he doesn't look like he cares:

12_Jones_Machida_15.jpg

People really need to watch the Machida-Mousasi fight..Lyoto, probably the hardest hitting Mw, Kicks Gegard right upside the temple-jaw and later in same fight catches moose flush across the button with the heel of his foot..Mousasi not only eats them like pancakes but moves forward emotionless..Thats either not human or one helluva poker face.

This?

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

Jones has the best poke-r face.

omg hahahahahahahha that second pic was uncalled for LOL

Well, it's just remarkable. There he is, having just suffered defeat in arguably the biggest fight of his career, and he's just lying there peacefully, as if gently swaying in a hammock while watching the birds casually flutter overhead. If it were me, I'd probably be pissed, or at least noticeably disappointed. He looks smug, almost as if just rolling his eyes at the whole thing.

wtf is up with people saying Cain????

is this a poker face to you??
junior-dos-santos-cain-velasquez-3-fight.jpg

this is a poker face to me (both)
fedor_arlovski_weigh_ins.jpg

Also..Ronda???? Are you serious? Having a poker face is not looking angry all the time.....is not letting your emotions show, looking ice cold 101% of the time.

Jon Jones.

Wait... oops, my bad. I read "who has the best face poker in mma".

Fedor had the best by far, but of active fighters I think Moose is easily the best.

Allot of ppl said 'the Moose' ?
But is it me, or does he almost always have the slightest smirk on his 'poker' face?
Cain shows a bit of emotion, putting on a mean/determined face at times.
Machida has a great poker face & so does Benderson.
Fedor is obviously the GOAT poker face, no question... Should've /thread as soon as he was mentioned!

Aldo.

Dat Aldo Staring to the camera gif.
Its the very definition of pokerface

Hendo, Big Country and Randy Couture comes to mind. Also the Nog Bros. It is a wonder how they look like they're doing the dishes as they get introduced by Buffer. If anyone introduces me the way Bruce does I'd do a Diego Sanchez.

PennSanchezUFC107_03.jpg

Back