Who Has The Best Chance Of Beating Nunes That She Hasn't Fought?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
images

vfFFHwRO_400x400.jpg

images

e916ff868595ac918cff0f44ad1e9595.jpg

Pena and Ladd seem to have better ground skills than Nunes showed in her GDR fight

Ladd looks to hittable, couldn't get her opponent down and would probably get starched in 1 round
Pena if she looks as good as she did against Val (she got subbed but was doing good work before that) I can definitley see her winning or at least making it a fun fight of wrestler vs striker

Ladd has a chance just because she actually looks to finish fights, but realistically there's nobody I'd favour to beat her

Pena and Ladd seem to have better ground skills than Nunes showed in her GDR fight

Ladd looks to hittable, couldn't get her opponent down and would probably get starched in 1 round
Pena if she looks as good as she did against Val (she got subbed but was doing good work before that) I can definitley see her winning or at least making it a fun fight of wrestler vs striker
I agree. I think a skilled grappler will be the one to beat Nunes because grappling really gasses Nunes out and she doesn't seem to be able to fight off her back.

Seriously? Nunes looked pretty beatable in that GDR fight. Not saying she wouldn't be the favorite against any current contender, but I wouldn't be shocked if she got taken out this year.

Nunes went full GSP on GDR. GDR is a world class striker, Nunes has multiple tools in her arsenal, she was smart imo.

Her last loss was against Zingano... I think the only person who is even slightly capable of beating her is Pena. She has relentless ground and pound similar to Zingano and has a gas tank to back up her skills.

I still would pick Nunes in that matchup but Pena has the best chance out of all of them.

Out of the fighters she hasn't fought I don't think anyone has much of a shot.

Shevchenko definitely the only current women's fighter I consider to have much of a chance at all.

I mean, Nunes took on the monster that everyone refused to fight and zeroed her inside a minute.

Nunes is on another level within her division in a way we haven't seen since Silva was unbeatable at MW.

Lol Aspen Ladd, she got slept by GDR and I have no doubt Nunes would destroy her in a similar fashion.

Peña won´t be able to bully Nunes and will have to eat some big mean bombs if she wants to clinch with her and we saw what happen with the last DNB that tried that.

As much as I love Irene, she gets rekt sadly

Seriously? Nunes looked pretty beatable in that GDR fight. Not saying she wouldn't be the favorite against any current contender, but I wouldn't be shocked if she got taken out this year.
None of those girls have the striking threat as GDR but yeah considering how crazy MMA is I don't think I will be surprised either

I don't feel good about the chances of anyone in BW or FW right now, but maybe one of the greener fighters will show some good signs in the future.

Megan Anderson seems like she's got some potential, but she doesn't seem on course to close the gap. I'm still bummed about Sara McMann -- she really should have been a much better fighter than she is but at 39, we've probably seen her best already.

Roxy will go to BW and beat Nunes into a living death.

<20>

Back