Who has the best boxing in mma right now?

Come on now we know Floyd carried him. How long do you think he would last with Canelo?
Oh I agree Floyd let Conor wear himself out like a chump before the finish.
But even Tyson and Foreman said it was a competitive boxing performance from Conor's part.
:)

Oh I agree Floyd let Conor wear himself out like a chump before the finish.
But even Tyson and Foreman said it was a competitive boxing performance from Conor's part.
:)
Wasn't competitive imo but Conor did better than I thought. Still if we look at Conors wins in the UFC, all come from boxing.

Wasn't competitive imo but Conor did better than I thought. Still if we look at Conors wins in the UFC, all come from boxing.
iu

Albert Tumenov, he has no ground game, but the better boxing I've seen in MMA, technically outstriking every opponent.

Going with Ngannou.

His speed and accuracy are ridiculous.

Are we talking about the same Nate who was throwing arm punches in his last fight? Really?
if it was a boxing match, in a cage, for 5, 5 min rounds. yes i think nate would beat dustin. might be a rough early go, but nate is more skilled imo. cardio and energy spent is a big factor.

Big difference between using hands effectively in MMA and boxing skills. Stipe waited until the 4th round to throw a body shot after spending 3 rounds with his head frozen in place or even leading with it while a short, fat wrestler punched him in the head 162 times. Love Stipe, but he ain't no boxer. The answer is probably Yan.

Albert Tumenov, he has no ground game, but the better boxing I've seen in MMA, technically outstriking every opponent.
I miss Tumenov. Can't they get him back ? They've been trying to pander to the russian market the past few years and he's awesome to watch.

Masvidal could've been a pro boxer and been competitive.

Romero is underrated, not the best but pretty great and doesn't get enough credit.

Back