Who has the best boxing in mma right now?

giphy.gif

Conor stood toe to toe with Mayweather.

ngannou ( I mean he would beat any ufc fighter in a kickboxing rules), cattar, mcgregor, valentina ( maybe the most technical striker in the ufc, and she is a woman ), poirier, costa, taisumov

he got punched in the face 160 times or something by a much shorter wrestler....
Just to show that he can take a shot. You obviously didn't understand the gameplan.

It's laughable that anyone thinks the Diaz brothers have good boxing.
yes
It's a retarded statement, probably by Rogan, who has no clue about boxing. Dumb people just follow likewise people.

Dustin and masvidal? Or any mma mma fighter that have professional boxing background i guess. Not a fan of those thread, it's mma not boxing so it's hard to tell lol

ngannou ( I mean he would beat any ufc fighter in a kickboxing rules), cattar, mcgregor, valentina ( maybe the most technical striker in the ufc, and she is a woman ), poirier, costa, taisumov
He lost a standup fight to Derrick Lewis

He lost a standup fight to Derrick Lewis
1 - they both loss, no one land a single punch in the entire, the judges had to choose someone, so they choose the american
2 - we both know, that if the fight happens again, ngannou would KO him... Francis is very young in the game, and after his loss against stipe, he lost all his confidence, like a frightened amateur. Since that ngannou regain his confidence and KOed 3 top contenders in the 1st rounds, including JDS, who btw KO lewis ;-)

Hate or love him.
Conor went 10 rounds with the boxing goat.

Back