Who has rolled with this girl??

Most of the Aussie BJJ schools are affiliated and pretty tightly knit. She's not listed on either the GB or Machado sites (local Aussie ones) as a BB. I'd have thought they would have promoted her pretty strongly if that were the case.

But you never know maybe she does it with an offshoot club or something.

JoeU1741 said:
But you never know maybe she does it with an offshoot club or something.

I want to insert some crack like "huh huh, she can grapple my offshoot club sometime", but I feel it would be in poor taste.

I thought Stacey, Phillipa, Carmen, Sophie, etc were Australia's top female grapplers. Aren't they all blue or purple?
I don't know about any female blacks running around here. Where is she supposed to train?
But looking at her. Hell, I'd give her a BB, if it meant she'd stick around my club to train. I'm sure none of the guys would complain about favoritism.

I rolled with a judo nidan tonight, She was an absolute pain in the ass to grapple. Tapped her, but no-one's gonna give me any kudos for tapping a girl even if she is a monster.

Oh, seems unlikely this model chick is a bona fide BJJ BB but more power to her if she is.

Zankou said:
I call work. Full contact? It's basically street fighting? Yeah right, that's BJJ. I seriously doubt they are rolling with full contact strikes.
As soon as I read that I was thinking its BS. BJJ isn't full contact or street fighting give me a break.

Nice ! My first BJJ class the instuctor put me with a Hottie from Brazil she was a blue belt to boot . My buddies where on the sidelines cheering for her to sub me . She swept me and got the mount , but couldn't sub me (I used everything to avoid being tapped ) . While rolling I would lose focus and start thinking about how hot she looked .

She can triangle me anyday! She can take mount whenever she wants. I would love to spladle her...

I bet a lot of the casual mag readers would be like "OMG full contact!" without knowing that BJJers don't strike. Shame on her for trying to look badass. And her face scares me. She's sexy for having boobs and training however.

ClubberLange said:
I thought Stacey, Phillipa, Carmen, Sophie, etc were Australia's top female grapplers. Aren't they all blue or purple?
I don't know about any female blacks running around here. Where is she supposed to train?
But looking at her. Hell, I'd give her a BB, if it meant she'd stick around my club to train. I'm sure none of the guys would complain about favoritism.
She's supposedly from your neck of the woods, Clubber. I reckon it is BS as well. She is hot though.
NICKI16_1.jpg

spiderguardman said:
sounds like fucking bs to me, but who knows she's hawt at least

it does sound like bs, but no matter, I could take her!

I call BS as well, can't find her on google except as a model.

this isnt true. WHat iv heard is that she is a black belt in jiu jitsu (japanese) and has recently taken up BJJ. The reporter may have got it mixed up.

Ok, I can clear this up. I have trained several times with Nicky. She is a nice girl and as you can see, extremely hot.

She Is a BJJ WHITE BELT from Geelong, trains under John Will at Black VBelt studios, not in Melbourne. Not sure about the Black Belt thing, she was training Shoot Fighting, so she might have got the Shoot Black belt by now, it's been a while since I have seen her.

She has the best eyes. When she had mount on me I just looked at them and I was hooked big time. She trains hard, gives the guys a run for their money. I'd like to meet her outside of training but I'd be too afraid to ask in case she said no.

so, she was training somewhere that taught BJJ and ShootFighting?

Back