Who has rolled with a girl before?

That's just disgusting. Put some fucking boardshorts on over that shit.

And yeah if you got unwanted attention with your weiner showing through like that it's your own damn fault.

You are f12's greatest treasure.

I mean troll.

Treasure troll.

That's just disgusting. Put some fucking boardshorts on over that shit.

And yeah if you got unwanted attention with your weiner showing through like that it's your own damn fault.

10304701_659549267427415_8790854329275097541_n.jpg

Look at em... practically begging to be sexually assaulted...

Anyone who isn't a little aroused by GSP in compression shorts is probably gay.

10304701_659549267427415_8790854329275097541_n.jpg

Look at em... practically begging to be sexually assaulted...

Ha ha ha.. oh, yea. Especially GSP. He loves to wear short shorts. I bet whenever he goes to the gym he is just starving for sexual advances and doesn't care about training at all.

The Feminazism is strong in this thread.

Meh, if a woman is wearing slut pants she's doing it for a reason, and that reason is to be sexually provocative.

Feminazism? What the fuck even IS THAT?

You're an awful, awful excuse for a man. Seriously, I pity you for being so fucking stunted.

Personally, if I'm in class then I'm there to train not to grab girls' asses. That said if a woman dresses like a whore she can't complain when she's treated like a whore. Wearing "yoga pants" where she basically looks naked, including camel toe, certainly qualifies as dressing like a whore. Why wear that shit if you don't want male attention?

I don't know, because they're comfortable in yoga pants? Do you really think yoga pants make a woman look "basically naked"? They're fucking pants, man. But that's hardly the point. A woman should be able to dress any way she sees fit without men looking at her and deciding "that whore, she wants it."

I mean, are you being fucking serious with this shit? If you're not trolling for trolling's sake, you're a deeply disturbed little boy.

It's comfortable?

I can't figure out if you're young and stupid or genuinely really misogynist. How old are you again?

I hate to say it, but he's right about the yoga pants. Girl in front of me during calc always wore those things. If she bent over I could see every contour of her genitals. It made it really hard to concentrate on equations. I'd get there 5 minutes early to watch her sit down. Just amazing...

Oh yeah what were we talking about again. :redface:

I'm all for chicks dressing slutty if that's what they want, just don't wear that shit to places where people need concentration and are trying to accomplish a goal.

I hate to say it, but he's right about the yoga pants. Girl in front of me during calc always wore those things. If she bent over I could see every contour of her genitals. It made it really hard to concentrate on equations. I'd get there 5 minutes early to watch her sit down. Just amazing...

Oh yeah what were we talking about again. :redface:

I'm all for chicks dressing slutty if that's what they want, just don't wear that shit to places where people need concentration and are trying to accomplish a goal.

Getting distracted by things means you lack concentration.

It wouldn't be "concentration" if there was nothing to distract you.

This is basically a standing, accessible record of why women don't train BJJ.

It's crazy to me that guys in BJJ will willing bury their head in another man's crotch for a double under pass, but they get fidgety and uncomfortable if a woman is wearing tight pants. Are yoga pants even a thing in BJJ? All I've seen are compression shorts and pants for both men and women when it comes to grappling training.

I've grappled many women. Always had fun, But there was this one woman who had been raped. She was super nice but when we'd start rolling, she'd sometimes flip the fuck out, like gouging your eyes or kicking your nutsack. It was like grappling with a little, slippery demon, that wanted to blind me or castrate me with her bare hands.

We'd have to calm her down and explain we're not here to hurt her, on multiple occasions. She had flashbacks of the assault, when she rolls with guys sometimes.

Last edited:
I've grappled many women. Always had fun, But there was this one woman who had been raped. She was super nice but when we'd start rolling, she'd sometimes flip the fuck out, like gouging your eyes or kicking your nutsack. It was like grappling with a little, slippery demon, that wanted to blind me or castrate me with her bare hands.

We'd have to calm her down and explain we're not here to hurt her, on multiple occasions. She had flashbacks of the assault, when she rolls with guys sometimes.
I've had similar experiences with women in the gym too.

It's a part of why I get so angry at those who joke about (or actually do) sexual assault and/or commit unwanted touching of these women. That's bringing back some of the worst experiences a person can have for a laugh or for a quick and knowingly transgressive gratification.

That's evil. Low-scale evil on a hypothetical scale, but still requiring confrontation and refutation. This isn't a "wussification of America" or "white knight" thing. This is part of being a normal and good person.

Seeing a person (male or female) break down on the mats, even though they're doing everything they can on the mental, physical and emotional levels to avoid that or get better, is some of the saddest stuff I've experienced. I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and some other asshole criminal hurt the person I was with so that it ruined this great fun thing that we all try to do together. One of my training partners (for a year) had to leave because she was having too much trouble with the freak-outs as she got better and the spars got harder.

I don't want that to be more likely to happen to people again and again because some jerks online keep deciding that a joke or a feel is more important than someone else's personal space or health.

Wow. That's really great for her that she wants to do jiu jitsu but man that sounds like no fun for anyone involved.

And some of the people in this thread I hope have enough social skills to at least keep their opinions to themselves in public and really need to get with reality

Girls at the gym wear yoga pants cause theyre the typical look at me but youre a scumbag if u do...they buy the stupid played out victoria secret pink brand...I dont care about any of these wanna be fucking sluts. I feel bad for the guys that have to deal with that shit.

Girls at the gym wear yoga pants cause theyre the typical look at me but youre a scumbag if u do...they buy the stupid played out victoria secret pink brand...I dont care about any of these wanna be fucking sluts. I feel bad for the guys that have to deal with that shit.

You know how guys tell other guys to buy target/walmart brand rashguards to save on money? Well... what do women do for tights? They go out and get cheap tights that fit them (which, if my time waiting semi-patiently outside the changing rooms in the malls has taught me anything, is a tricky thing to find). $20 bucks gets you yoga pants that may say PINK on them somewhere or maybe some other kind. Done. Ready to go for mat time. Or if they already have some like men have board shorts for other purposes, they use em - which is perfectly reasonable and in no way whatsoever an invitation or an instance of being a "fucking slut" as you put it.

Scummy people say and do scummy things like what you're saying, but it still makes me angry. I suppose that's way better than being resigned to it or going Stockholm syndrome and joining you.

I've rolled with a few woman. I try and keep a few things in mind when I do, like pushing off on their chest, high crotch takedowns...basically kinda keep my hands outta the "no no" zones. Otherwise, they get the same treatment as any other dude I roll with....Some of them might surprise ya with how fluid they can be.

My first experience of the guard and tapping out was with a woman judo player. I didn't feel awkward and I appreciated the advice she gave me afterwards. that's why certain videos about the perils and protocols of mixed gender sparring, puzzle me.

Back