Who has rolled with a girl before?

You are being a genuinely bad person here. Please stop doing that. You're essentially saying that you would like to sexually assault a training partner under the guise of a training session in a martial art/sport because of what she is wearing. That's vile and should not ever be tolerated or joked about.

I hope - I say "hope" because I have no control over this - that your training partners are far better than this and confront those like you out on this behavior.
I can't help myself seeing a female ass. I won't say I'm sorry because I kind of like it.

For those using the word "girl": if they are adults you should call them what they are, which is women.

Do you call grown men boys?

Umm yes?

It's a pretty standard colloquialism in the U.S to refer to a group of females as girls and a group of males as boys. Hell, my mom will tell me that my dad is out with the boys when I call and he's out with friends. "Women" still call it a girl's night not a women's night.

Also girls is the accepted female version of guys.

In light of some of the other things said in this thread I hardly think that is the thing to take issue with...

The Feminazism is strong in this thread.

You are being a genuinely bad person here. Please stop doing that. You're essentially saying that you would like to sexually assault a training partner under the guise of a training session in a martial art/sport because of what she is wearing. That's vile and should not ever be tolerated or joked about.

I hope - I say "hope" because I have no control over this - that your training partners are far better than this and confront those like you out on this behavior.

Meh, if a woman is wearing slut pants she's doing it for a reason, and that reason is to be sexually provocative.

So anyways, has anyone rolled (or even sparred) with a girl who you completely underestimated and ended up kicking your ass? I'm sure there are a few macho men on this forum who think no one can beat them.

I rolled with a female TKD black belt who visited our gym a while back, and sure enough there were no female partners for her at the time. Also, my reputation was such that I don't have an ego about tapping, and I know how to go 50% when we're told to go 50%. She had grappled before, I think she'd had some judo.

Anyway, she was way faster than me and went harder, and was freakishly flexible. At the speed I was going, I couldn't catch her in anything and she moved from sub attempt to sub attempt on me. Unfortunately, she was not physically very strong and I just kind of "peeled off" all her attempts, making her change position and try again. But she was so fast and moved so well that in seconds she was trying again.

I found it funny that she caught me (or almost did -- I don't think she had the strength to choke me if I let her try) over and over, so I was laughing a little while we rolled, and she got kind of embarrassed or offended. I felt bad about it, I meant no disrespect, I just found it funny that this flexible, speedy girl was slapping on all these sub attempts. It was like trying to roll with an eel.

She got a little mad, though. That's the only memorable time I've rolled with a girl. Any other time I've just treated people I've rolled with as exactly the same, regardless of their size/age/sex etc.

No. I would kill myself if I ever lost to a girl. Even if it was Cyborg in a Muay Thai match, Hillary in a BJJ match, or UFC Vice President of Talent Relations Joe Silva in Fantasy MMA.

This.

The Feminazism is strong in this thread.

Meh, if a woman is wearing slut pants she's doing it for a reason, and that reason is to be sexually provocative.

And if she's wearing Gi pants it's for a reason; to train.

It's not feminism. It's just being a good person. Taking advantage of someone while training violates trust and weakens the training for everyone. Same category as not letting go of a sub when someone taps. Or doing finger grabs/strikes.

Training etiquette is their to provide the best training. Go tell your instructor you plan on grabbing a female students ass if you feel she's dressed like a slut. Let me know how it goes.

And if she's wearing Gi pants it's for a reason; to train.

It's not feminism. It's just being a good person. Taking advantage of someone while training violates trust and weakens the training for everyone. Same category as not letting go of a sub when someone taps. Or doing finger grabs/strikes.

Training etiquette is their to provide the best training. Go tell your instructor you plan on grabbing a female students ass if you feel she's dressed like a slut. Let me know how it goes.

Personally, if I'm in class then I'm there to train not to grab girls' asses. That said if a woman dresses like a whore she can't complain when she's treated like a whore. Wearing "yoga pants" where she basically looks naked, including camel toe, certainly qualifies as dressing like a whore. Why wear that shit if you don't want male attention?

Personally, if I'm in class then I'm there to train not to grab girls' asses. That said if a woman dresses like a whore she can't complain when she's treated like a whore. Wearing "yoga pants" where she basically looks naked, including camel toe, certainly qualifies as dressing like a whore. Why wear that shit if you don't want male attention?

That debate has been going on for years and will continue to go on for more I'm sure. Your entitled to your opinion on it. I don't disagree %100 either. But I do think everyone deserves to be treated with respect(on the mat in this case) regardless.

It's comfortable?

I can't figure out if you're young and stupid or genuinely really misogynist. How old are you again?

It's comfortable?

I can't figure out if you're young and stupid or genuinely really misogynist. How old are you again?

He always post backwards 3rd world rhetoric about women and gays.

Pathetic, but predictable at this point.

That debate has been going on for years and will continue to go on for more I'm sure. Your entitled to your opinion on it. I don't disagree %100 either. But I do think everyone deserves to be treated with respect(on the mat in this case) regardless.

Sure, I agree, but you're inviting negative attention if you do decide to dress like that. I'm not saying it's right but it is to be expected.

It's comfortable?

That's why you see so many men walking around wearing them too, right? Oh wait . . .

That's why you see so many men walking around wearing them too, right? Oh wait . . .

You don't not wear stuff like that because you don't want sexual attention. You don't wear them because you don't want people to laugh at you. Women don't have that problem.

Sure, I agree, but you're inviting negative attention if you do decide to dress like that. I'm not saying it's right but it is to be expected.

Men compete in skin tight compression shorts all the time...

My club typically has at least a few females, so it's only a matter of time before you're assigned to do newaza randori with one.

I've never seen an issue. I maybe don't crank on subs quite as hard, but I still work positions with the same intensity that I do with guys. I also don't see how anyone could think of anything remotely sexual in the context of a live roll.

The only thing close to an issue that I've had working with women is doing uchikomi with this one girl who's sporting minimum DDD's, where I avoid anything with a standard lapel grip to prevent any unnecessary bouncing.

For real bro?

GT005-2.jpg

Look at these filthy whores...

You don't not wear stuff like that because you don't want sexual attention. You don't wear them because you don't want people to laugh at you. Women don't have that problem.

A woman wearing skin-tight leggings hugging the buttocks and labia majora is going to provoke male attention. They choose to wear these things fully knowing this. Whether the attention is wanted or not they've put the yoga pants on knowing full well that they're going to get it and so can't really complain when they do.

If a guy walked out wearing the same thing he's going to get unwanted attention too - he's either going to get hit on by gay guys or beaten up by skinheads. His fault - he shouldn't have worn the stupid things in the first place, but for some reason women aren't accountable for their own choices and actions . . .

I'm not saying it's right but if a woman wears sexually provocative clothing she should expect to illicit such a reaction.

For real bro?

GT005-2.jpg

Look at these filthy whores...

That's just disgusting. Put some fucking boardshorts on over that shit.

And yeah if you got unwanted attention with your weiner showing through like that it's your own damn fault.

Back