Who has rolled with a girl before?

I rolled with a girl once, we were in the back of my dads car and she caught me in a vagina leglock, I countered by cumming on her stomach and part of the leather. She said I verbally submitted because I cried, but fuck her.

/sarcasm

Yes I have, with my coaches 11 year old daughter (I'm 16) she fucked me up, first week rolling, she swept me, put on an armbar and I tapped quicker then Michael J. Fox on caffeine.

I wrestled with a girl in high school occasionally. She was pretty good, but she did not have the muscle to be a match for any guys her size. A shame, she worked harder than most of us

QFT

we don't have any advanced chicks at teh club rigt now, a good friend of mine is a korean brown belt chick who would tap 99% of this fourm without breaking a sweat though

your friend belongs to the korean kitchen..

lol @ Joe Silva.

BTW, are you being serious about not wanting to lose to a girl that bad?

No I was joking. There are a couple tough girls at my gym. Never been tapped by one though.

Twice. Once when I first started - I'd had a couple of lessons and she was a seasoned blue belt who'd won a lot of comps and even been to the mundials. She couldn't do anything to me and I felt bad so I let her sweep me.

The second was a new comer. She was trying to kill me while I just took a chill pill lol.

I know this thread is old as shit, but i didn't want to create a new thread on the same topic. Im a month into BJJ and rolled with a girl for the first time today. It was a weird experience cause my natural instinct to take it easy on her cause i was nervous as hell i'd hurt her, even though shes been doing it a lot longer then me and is technically better.
I ended up trying a few things but not 100%, and we ended the roll without submitting each other.
So my question is, am did I do the right thing only going 80%ish, or should I roll just as hard as I do with guys?

80% is pretty rough if you're going against a girl of equal or less size. I try not to use any strength and let them work positions etc.

I'm a bigger guy.

I try to stay super technical, float/transition rather than smash and ease into submissions.

Works for me so far. No complaints from my female training partners, and I have like 4-5ish?

I've been involved in this sport since 2002, and have been reading bjj forums for just as long. To this day, I don't get WTF the obsession is with talking about 'how' to roll with girls. If I were a woman that we're thinking about training, the sheer volume of threads dedicated to this subject would really creep me the fuck out.

I've been involved in this sport since 2002, and have been reading bjj forums for just as long. To this day, I don't get WTF the obsession is with talking about 'how' to roll with girls. If I were a woman that we're thinking about training, the sheer volume of threads dedicated to this subject would really creep me the fuck out.

Because on the surface if you don't know someone it can get pretty awkward rolling with a girl you don't know if your not careful.

Most girls probably wouldn't be comfortable doing it at all. Have you been training this whole time? How many girls have you rolled with? You don't think it would be awkward for a chick mounting you to put her chest in your face or when your in their guard and put your hands on their chest?

When I train with girls I typically go to turtle and let them do what they want because I don't want them to be uncomfortable or think I'm a perveret but that's just me.

When you train, it shouldn't always be about strength. It's not a competition, its training. Every size, body type and skill type has their place - roll accordingly. Nobody is there to get hurt.

theres this one girl is often roll with, but its usually private lessons.

I have.

It depends on the person and their attitude if it is awkard or not.

As far as how hard to go, it again depends on the person and size/ experience. If they are small and new go real light.

This is this young girl at my current gym I have been instructed to practice with twice, but she was uncomfortable with it so the first time I got a different partner and the next I ignored her.

It happened more often when I was young and good looking...

At white belt having just gotten two stripes, I rolled with Caroline De Lazzer and she destroyed me.

Is normal. Get over it

Back