Who has rolled with a girl before?

The content of your posts have no merit. They're little more than the ramblings of a misogynist asshole, which is why you've become the focus of everyone's replies. I think that some of us are genuinely shocked that someone in the BJJ community in 2014 could still think the way you do.

Your inadequacy is showing and it's pretty sad.

Name calling, dismissing content without addressing arguments, indignation, shaming, etc.

Not one logical argument, you say it has no merit but you can't say why.

Run of the mill nonsense.

Nobody cares how "shocked" you are, the truth is shocking, time to get over it and use your brain for something other than "Heefer".

Off of a challenge I grappled with my girlfriend's sister (1996).
I wrestled but had since stopped and her sister did judo.
We were about the same size. 5'8 and 145 lbs for me and I think a bit less for her.

It just wasn't competitive.

Quickly got side control and just held her there until she got annoyed and wanted to stop.

Eighteen years is a long time. Give it another try.

I roll with women regularly. I can learn something from anybody. Just wait till you see Alexis Davis against Ronda. Alexis is no joke. I am confident she would tap out a lot of people on this site.

John South is an odd name for a Taliban member.

These kinds of posts are also wrong.

They are wrong because they attempt to compartmentalize behavior and opinion that is pretty much ubiquitous in our society in an attempt to make it easier to distance ourselves from it.

Please don't do this. Accept that pretty much the vast majority of college males and young adults, heck the majority of men period, have some sense of the belief that John South has.

That's sort of why it doesn't go away.

They are wrong because they attempt to compartmentalize behavior and opinion that is pretty much ubiquitous in our society in an attempt to make it easier to distance ourselves from it.

Please don't do this. Accept that pretty much the vast majority of college males and young adults, heck the majority of men period, have some sense of the belief that John South has.

Your post is also wrong.

Neither one of you has addressed my post with any kind of logical response.

Hers was pure name calling, yours is more of an appeal to the peanut gallery in a tisk tisk fashion.

You are lending credence to the outdated notions that women cannot form logical opinions and that is wrong.

Don't forget I live in my mom's basement and have a tiny penis.

You avoided the content of my post in favor of name calling.

What does that make you?

You act as though your posts have been the height of logic, but they lack it completely. You attribute a gym's signs about keeping noise down to vaginas, but unless the people who hung the signs are telling you so, you just assumed that women are the culprits. Which makes you a misogynist dumbass. So yeah, soak up the name calling, beta.

You act as though your posts have been the height of logic, but they lack it completely. You attribute a gym's signs about keeping noise down to vaginas, but unless the people who hung the signs are telling you so, you just assumed that women are the culprits. Which makes you a misogynist dumbass. So yeah, soak up the name calling, beta.

Yes, it sucks using my eyes and ears to observe that the gym is full of women doing aerobics in the free weight areas when there used to be nothing but men lifting shit heavy weights and listening to Metallica.

I know women never complain about men grunting and slamming free weights. The Bruno Mars is for the men.

Not logical at all...observing cause and effect is irrational. Men never have to make concessions and change their behavior for women.

I should just call you names instead, that is the height of rational thought.

Sorry about that dufus.

I was making a joke.

However...

The majority of men I know prefer the company of women in all things we participate in in life. I can't think of anything that isn't more enjoyable with girls around.

Yeah it sucks using my eyes and ears to observe that the gym is full of women doing aerobics in the free weight areas when there used to be nothing but men lifting shit heavy weights.

Yeah women never complain about grunting and slamming free weights. The Bruno Mars is for the men.

Yeah not logical at all...

Correlation=causation. Logic. Stellar.

The gyms turning into pussified female centric environments is the fault of the men.

Logic. Stellar.

The tortuous thing about all this is that despite the fact that people are pointing out clear flaws in your reasoning, you are convinced everyone else is committing the fallacies. It's clear there is no reasoning with you, so fight the matriarchy, I guess.

The tortuous thing about all this is that despite the fact that people are pointing out clear flaws in your reasoning, you are convinced everyone else is committing the fallacies. It's clear there is no reasoning with you, so fight the matriarchy, I guess.

As soon as you explain how all these formerly male dominated places become PC and female centric for men I'll be all ears.

I'm sold on your wonderful logic and now I want to hear how all this works.

You can tell me right?

One thing does not necessarily cause another but that doesn't necessarily mean it did not.

So I'd like to hear your theory, I'm assuming you have one.

Of course you are 100% committed to the truth and not merely being facile. lol

Your post is also wrong.

Neither one of you has addressed my post with any kind of logical response.

Hers was pure name calling, yours is more of an appeal to the peanut gallery in a tisk tisk fashion.

You are lending credence to the outdated notions that women cannot form logical opinions and that is wrong.

Please do go back to my post and tell me how it's wrong instead of just saying "it's wrong".

Please do go back to my post and tell me how it's wrong instead of just saying "it's wrong".

You appealed to the peanut gallery.

To paraphrase:

OH poor backward John South, there are so many men like that.

Without saying what was wrong with it.

You are trying to win the debate without addressing the argument and rally the troops.

I hope that clears things up.

One thing does not necessarily cause another but that doesn't necessarily mean it did not.

So I'd like to hear your theory, I'm assuming you have one.

Of course you are 100% committed to the truth and not merely being facile. lol

You make the claim, you bear the burden of proof. That's how argumentation works. You literally asked me to prove a negative: that women aren't responsible for it. Ok, now I am done.

Since you're an idiot, I'll help you out.

However women did not invent BJJ (or much of anything) and need to respect men and not always try to boss them around.

Just because a woman decides she wants to join a mostly male activity does not mean everyone else has to change.

Again, when women invent a cool martial art they can boss the men around who want to join.

Until then if they want to quit the door is always open.

The fuck?

What shitty reasoning.

Is BJJ a mostly male activity because it was meant to be a mostly male activity, or because by sheer happen-stance males tend to do it more often than women?

Regarding your idiotic concept of "ownership"- By that line of reasoning, the Gracies get to abuse everyone because their family "invented" BJJ. By that line of argument AT&T gets to abuse the shit out of their customer base because the customers are using a product that AT&T took the time to develop and create.

Here. Respond to that.

You make the claim, you bear the burden of proof. That's how argumentation works. You literally asked me to prove a negative: that women aren't responsible for it. Ok, now I am done.

Sure, that's fine.

Fair but facile, we both know it's ridiculous that gyms turned female to please men but I cannot ask you to prove a negative.

I then asked you to give me your theory.

You ran.

Since you're an idiot, I'll help you out.

Here. Respond to that.

What is your point exactly dumbass? Sorry, I don't normally like to call names but I'm just doing it for you since you seem to like it ;)

Women come along and everything now has to change to cater to women.

Some men don't like it, some of us remember when there was less drama and PC BS and more training.

I don't see what is hard to understand.

My point is this is not limited to BJJ and men did invent BJJ so why are we changing? Why can't you just fit in?

I am not against women training BJJ.

What is your point exactly dumbass? Sorry, I don't normally like to call names but I'm just doing it for you since you seem to like it ;)

Women come along and everything now has to change to cater to women.Some men don't like it, some of us remember when there was less drama and PC BS and more training.

I don't see what is hard to understand.

My point is this is not limited to BJJ and men did invent BJJ so why are we changing? Why can't you just fit in?

I am not against women training BJJ.

Out of curiosity, what exactly has changed? Do we do different warm-ups now that we have woman? No, we drill and spar all the same. Women have hardly changed anything up - there are always going to be smaller or lesser skilled practitioners in the gym that people with more experience or size have to go a little easier on. Because, at the end of the day, remember there is likely someone in the class who is going easy on you too.

Stop thinking solely in terms of men or women. Not all men are related to each other and none of them, other than the original Gracies, invented BJJ. They have as much claim as to BJJ being "their" sport as a female member has as long as she is paying her club fees.

If you have to invent something in order to participate in it, most of us would still be banging rocks together for our hobby.

Clear enough?

Back