Who has Khabib faced that has good takedown defense other than Tibau?

Did you forget the first round where Johnson connected 6 TIMES!??? Conor will steal Khabib soul and send him back to Russia.
That's because Khabib wanted to stand up at the start, he won't try and stand with Conor, he seen what happened to Eddie.

Just rewatched Khabib/Johnson on UFC fight pass on 55 HD TV with 3D turned on. I absolutely believe that if Khabib decides to stand with Conor as long as he did with Johnson he is getting the KTFO inside one round.
Same. More frightening is the fact that post fight Khabib said he believed in his standup and would have kept standing but his corner was screaming for him to take Johnson down.

That's because Khabib wanted to stand up at the start, he won't try and stand with Conor, he seen what happened to Eddie.

Don't underestimate Khabibs ego. He will try to stand with Conor to make a point.

You think Conor has the tdd of Tibau? Tibau has 92% TD defense according to fight metric

No, I'm just saying that Khabib wrestling is not as good as his fans says it is. His grappling is the best thing of his game.

Even in the Johnson fight, he had a hard time to put the fight to the ground in the second round. And there is fighters that was able to get TDs against Johnson in a more easy way than Khabib.

Don't underestimate Khabibs ego. He will try to stand with Conor to make a point.
I disagree with this for the Conor fight. He has the opportunity to go 25-0, become World Champ, AND beat down Conor....
I am sure his ego will not be a factor here. He also said he was going to hold him down and trash talk him while punching his face in....for five rounds.

To think Tibau won that fight 30-27 is quite hilarious. I'm not sure they were even watching the fight to score it that. MMA Junkie had it right at 29-28 Khabib. Also, the actual result of 30-27 for Khabib was kinda wrong imo as well. It was closer than that, but Khabib definitely won that fight.

I like Khabib, he's an incredible grappler and can even dominate other solid grapplers...but let's be honest he's lucky there is a shortage of the type of D1 beasts we see at WW.

Imagine him trying to deal with Koscheck, Hendricks, Woodley, GSP: guys who are phenomenal ultra elite grapplers that also have better standup.

Just rewatched Khabib/Johnson on UFC fight pass on 55 HD TV with 3D turned on. I absolutely believe that if Khabib decides to stand with Conor as long as he did with Johnson he is getting the KTFO inside one round.
And what happens when Khabib takes Conor to the ground like he's grappling a 7 year old female?

I like Khabib, he's an incredible grappler and can even dominate other solid grapplers...but let's be honest he's lucky there is a shortage of the type of D1 beasts we see at WW.

Imagine him trying to deal with Koscheck, Hendricks, Woodley, GSP: guys who are phenomenal ultra elite grapplers that also have better standup.
He grapples with the likes of Cormier, Velasquez, and Rockhold everday. And he does more than hold his own according to those guys and video footage.

Are any of these guys multiple World Champs at Grappling, and BJJ? (edit) One World Championship for BJJ.

He grapples with the likes of Cormier, Velasquez, and Rockhold everday. And he does more than hold his own according to those guys and video footage.

That's fine, but you're talking about straight grappling, not MMA. I would say Cormier KOs him in a fight...

Thanks, I was not aware of this....I swore he had a take down that fight. Tibau only had one from what I remembered. http://www.fightmetric.com/fighter-details/032cc3922d871c7f Either way, That is one person, with one take down.
He had 2. I think he got up quickly on one of them which fight metric probably didn't count. But either way, Khabib didn't even land a half takedown on Tibau. He just pinned him against the cage.

The judges were blind that fight. Or they think cage pinning is as valuable as a haymaker.

That's fine, but you're talking about straight grappling, not MMA. I would say Cormier KOs him in a fight...
Lol, probably, because Cormier is way bigger and stronger. Cormier used to fight at heavy weight for fucks sakes.

Back