Who has Brock's win money?

imgoinin

Get It In Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
From UFC 200. If he still has it, who gets it when they change the result to a no contest? If the UFC gets the money back, why not give it to Hunt?

Wouldn't it be smarter not to pay someone their win bonus until drug test results come back?

Bork's got it.

And he's not giving it back

4db6c6f12129613f9f4534506b5e5db9d140d4ff_hq.gif

Pretty sure they do that and Brock was paid a flat fee meaning they can't take it back.

he probably got a flat payment, no win bonus

So anyone with a big enough name can just get a flat fee instead of show/win, then juice to the gills with no monetary consequence?

Its very unlikely that hes already been paid, UFC dont pay everyone at the end of the night.

Of the $2.5m he got, Nevada can take up to 1/3 of that.

Technically UFC can take it all, along with any ppv money, and fine him on top (its in the anti doping policy), but they arent doing that it seems, and even if they did, money has to go to offset anti doping costs, not to another fighter

The money should be out of
Dana the goof white's pocket

So anyone with a big enough name can just get a flat fee instead of show/win, then juice to the gills with no monetary consequence?

no, there is provision in the anti doping policy to take their entire purse, any other compensation, and fine them an additional 500k on top. (less whatever comissions take)

Its very unlikely that hes already been paid, UFC dont pay everyone at the end of the night.

Of the $2.5m he got, Nevada can take up to 1/3 of that.

Technically UFC can take it all, along with any ppv money, and fine him on top (its in the anti doping policy), but they arent doing that it seems, and even if they did, money has to go to offset anti doping costs, not to another fighter
/ thread

From UFC 200. If he still has it, who gets it when they change the result to a no contest? If the UFC gets the money back, why not give it to Hunt?

Wouldn't it be smarter not to pay someone their win bonus until drug test results come back?
Guaranteed pay has to be held in escrow and given to the fighters the night of the fight, this includes any win bonuses but not fight of the night bonuses or performance bonuses. Brock got 2.5M guaranteed. PPV payments are distributed after PPV buys are calculated. So Brock got his 2.5M with no win bonus.

Well there is the whole banned from mma for 2 years thing....

Which has no effect in the WWF.

1257909_o.gif

wtf? anti doping costs? are you stupid. oh it is you dimspace.. ROFL.

wtf? anti doping costs? are you stupid. oh it is you dimspace.. ROFL.

no, that is exactly what it says in the policy. i was just conveying that.

dae2a0fde3fe435489fb92674f5643e4.png

(note, it is discretionary but there is no clause in the policy to allow the money to go to the other fighter)

Before calling other people stupid I suggest you take a look at yourself.

Apology accepted.

Duckegg

When you make the UFC a lot of money and save the card yes you can. Also there are a lot of things that could have caused a fail like a diuretic but it's easier to assume it's some potent PED

Brock says "its in my pocket, come get the money", somehow I doubt you will take him up on it

no, that is exactly what it says in the policy. i was just conveying that.

dae2a0fde3fe435489fb92674f5643e4.png

(note, it is discretionary but there is no clause in the policy to allow the money to go to the other fighter)

Before calling other people stupid I suggest you take a look at yourself.

Apology accepted.

Duckegg

nah you're dumb. we're talking logic here not shit on a paper like you are.

Back