Who has better kicks?

Iraq

Black belt in spinning shit
@White
Reaction score
Vitor Belfort or Luke Rockhold?

Me as an hardcore mma fan I have seen both Vitor and Rockhold kicks. Many including me will say that they both have developed great kicking techniques but Vitor gets the nod because he have won his last 3 fights by headkick. don't get me wrong they both have great kicking techniques but Vitor have the power to KTFO a bull with those headkicks. luke goes more to the body with his kicks and he have great liverkicks wich he introduced on Costa.

conclusion: Vitor has the more fight finishing kicks in the other hand Rockhold has great kicks to the body who can help to gas the opponent or maybe ending in a tko.

your thoughts??

They're decent kickers, but I give the nod to Belfort.

Given that Belfort knocked out Rockhold with a headkick and not the other way around . . . . . .

Belfort

So in conclusion I still don't know who has the better kicks?

FCCCKK

You really let Knee's post rustle you this much? lol

hahaha who is kneeu?
I started this thread because people started discussing who has better kicks in a thread about the rematch between Belfort and Rockhold.

Belfort was not known for hard kicks but his kicks now are awsome!

I'd say Rockhold. I don't think he expected Vitor to a.) throw a spinning hook kick and b.) not allow Rockhold to cut off the ring. Rockhold's best work is done when he's pressured his opponent's back to the cage and they are circling out into his left round kick, and Vitor Belfort was simply having none of it.

Against an inferior technical striker in Costas Philippou though, this very same tactic led to an easy first-round stoppage.

So in conclusion I still don't know who has the better kicks?

FCCCKK

The better kicker to me is Belfort, but people have different opinions.

Kneeu really hit a nerve on a few of them I think. Haha!

Kneeu is delusional. You really think that Belfort who was knocking guys with headkicks and suddenly had luck and knocked out Rockhold with a headkick?
it's plain skills and determination, Vitor is on a roll and Rockhold was just another opponent to get kicked in the head.

file.gif

V2.gif

Back