Who has beaten better comp to this point - Cyborg or Ronda?

Easy its Ronda.

Cyborg has a lot of smaller fighters moving up in weight also some pretty old one.

yes, even coenen is really a 135 lb fighter though she goes up to FW. cyborg has beaten on quite a few smaller women--some looked small even for 135.

lol Cyborg at this point has redefined the term can crusher, it's not even a fair comparison. She doesn't even deserve Ronda yet til she can beat a top 10 BW

TS I hope you are new to MMA, it's the only way to explain your question.

yes, even coenen is really a 135 lb fighter though she goes up to FW. cyborg has beaten on quite a few smaller women--some looked small even for 135.

I think some of the Japanese was a 128ish pounder going up to 145 to face her.

Well let's see. Here are the top 30 p4p female fighters.

g_FFtr_RkTbl_A25_P4P.jpg

12 of them are 135lb'ers. Ronda has fought 6 of them.

1 of them are 145'ers (Cyborg herself). Cyborg has fought 0 of them.

I think some of the Japanese was a 128ish pounder going up to 145 to face her.

I had in mind one of her Japanese opponents, for sure. also, Tere Isa!

I think Rousey has more quality wins, but Cyborg has Carano and Conenen that trump rondas wins.

yes i'm aware Tate beat her, but she was an underdog, and I doubt it would happen again in a rematch.

I think Rousey has more quality wins, but Cyborg has Carano and Conenen that trump rondas wins.

yes i'm aware Tate beat her, but she was an underdog, and I doubt it would happen again in a rematch.

Tate barely lost 1 round out of 4 and choked out Marloes, who supposedly had a grappling advantage.

Carano was 6-0 with one notable win, lost a Muay Thai fight to Budd, who got her arm broken by Ronda.

Cat smashed Tate. Tate, Cat, Davis, Kaufman, Budd, McMann are stellar wins. Cris has Coenen.

Back