Who has an "Invincible Aura" in MMA today?

Joanna. Period.

Nothing against MM, but you automatically lose your "aura" when you try to duck your opponents.

Khabib's style is tailor made for winning fights at LIGHTWEIGHT. He would do fuck all at Welterweight. Everyone else: Aldo, Jones, Silva, MM, would still be top 5 if they moved up a weight class. Jones could easily be HW champ. Khabib showed just how bad he struggles when a guy his size or bigger fights him, he failed 11 takedowns against Tibau....a guy who is an average sized welterweight at best.
Any fighter who fights like Khabib will be tough to beat at any weight class.
Khabib was able to get the clinch and pressure Tibau. Just because Tibau was well prepared to defend against Khabib, it doesn't translate to "he would do fuck all at welterweight." Tibau spent all his time defending against Khabib's pressure, he had very little time for his own offense.

A dominant style can help you dominate less talented opponent, but when you meet your match, it can get you over the edge.

Francis Ngannou the Milk Chocolate Cameroonian Warrior has some of that mystique. I think he's good enough to win the Heavyweight title right now. No joke.
Lol ya ok. His best win is Blaydes

MICHAEL PAGE
"VENOM"

Wins 12
7 KO/TKO (58%)
3 SUBMISSIONS (25%)
2 DECISIONS (17%)

Losses
0 KO/TKO (0%)
0 SUBMISSIONS (0%)
0 DECISIONS (0%)

{<jordan}

Aura of invincibility doesn't just mean someone who hasn't lost. It means someone who looks invincible. Page looks extremely beatable, and his win streak is only due to fighting low level opponents.

Khabib and Jones are the only ones, maybe Ngannou because of his massive hype train

MICHAEL PAGE
"VENOM"

Wins 12
7 KO/TKO (58%)
3 SUBMISSIONS (25%)
2 DECISIONS (17%)

Losses
0 KO/TKO (0%)
0 SUBMISSIONS (0%)
0 DECISIONS (0%)

He looked far from invincible in his last fight. Page was booed in his fight against Fernando Gonzalez. He barely won a very unimpressive split decision.

you've guys never watched his fights, here, I'll help you guys out.

I've watched every one of his fights. Been watching Bellator since the beginning. Looks like you haven't watched his fights, only the highlights.

mike-perry-ufc-on-fox-22-prefight-video.jpg

Got to go with Mighty Mouse. And now that he is trying to pick opponents he might not lose again.

Can't think of anyone right now. Everyone seems more or less beatable.

C'mon man. MM did very well in that weight class. But he was too small, and not strong enough to win the title. He is at his natural weight class, and murdering fools. There is no reason that he should have to fight a BW. So yes MM has that aura of invincibility in his weight class. His opponents are beat before they enter the cage.

Nobody has even close to an invincible aura in my opinion in MMA

Back