Who has a better resume Fedor or Overeem?

I remember clearly Rogers being ranked #6 after he beat AA, on Sherdog. And after his performance with Fedor he moved to #5 actually and then after a month or so went to #7. When Overeem destroyed him I think he was put out of the top 10.

Lollll at mentioning Brett Rogers.

I love Reem but 14 loss doesn't look good on his resume
rogers was just coming out of 22 seconds ko of arlovski. he had 11-0 record and was in 10 top hw in the world

[

Kid, 99% of mma websites had him in top 10.
Don't listen to him. I didn't click on the links but I know for a fact that Rogers was ranked #6 when he fought Fedor and then moved to #5 briefly due to his performance against Fedor.

Depends on what job they are going for and how well they are at cover letters. A good cover letter can sell a weak sauce resume.

I remember clearly Rogers being ranked #6 after he beat AA, on Sherdog. And after his performance with Fedor he moved to #5 actually and then after a month or so went to #7. When Overeem destroyed him I think he was put out of the top 10.

he beat AA on 06 -2010

those ranking are weeks after that

Fedor was good back in the day when everyone sucked. Overeem is still a contender so Overeem is better.

Why did you not include Herring, Coleman, and Randleman (maybe Arona though that was some weird rules) for Fedor? When he fought those guys they were some of the top HWs in the world. Coleman beat Igor. Kevin beat CroCop (though some call it a "lucky punch")

BCgPGmrCYAAQ42T.jpg

Fedor was good back in the day when everyone sucked. Overeem is still a contender so Overeem is better.

Yeah Cro Cop really sucked. So did Big Nog. So did Randleman 3 years removed from being UFC HW champ and 1 fight removed from KO Crop Cop. So did Mark Hunt who is STILL a major player in the division.

I believe Fedor is 7-1 against UFC HW champs. That is my favorite stat because all the fuck boys say he ducked the UFC and PRIDE sucked.

Fedor best victories are:

Cro Cop, Big Nog x2, Andrei Arlovski, Brett Rogers and Tim sylvia.

Overeem best victories are:

JDS, Vitor Belfrot 1, Vitor Belfrot 2, igor Vovchanchyn, Brett Rogers, Andrei Arlovski, Fabricio Werdum, Frank Mir, Sergei Kharitonov and Brock Lesnar.

Anyway Cro Cop and Big Nog >>>>>>>>>>>>> every Overeem win

Frank Mir's victories are:

Cro Cop, Big Nog x2, Tim Sylvia, Brock Lesnar, Big Foot Silva

The thing about resumes is that they only list the good things. They're inherently misleading.

Fedor has had a better career.

Right? Like, sure I have 5 years in IT, an MBA, and can code in about 7-10 languages.
But I also have a DUI, crippling debt, a sherdog addiction, and a few assault charges. Is normal.

Yeah Cro Cop really sucked. So did Big Nog. So did Randleman 3 years removed from being UFC HW champ and 1 fight removed from KO Crop Cop. So did Mark Hunt who is STILL a major player in the division.

I believe Fedor is 7-1 against UFC HW champs. That is my favorite stat because all the fuck boys say he ducked the UFC and PRIDE sucked.

Big Nog who was KOd and had his arm broken by Frank Mir (Mir then had 4 straight losses in the UFC after outgrappling the "legendary" BJJ of Nog.)

Cro Cop who got knocked out (with a head kick no less) by journeyman Gonzaga (who then went .500 over his next 10).

Mark Hunt who was just wrecked by a part time fighter from the WWE?

LOL some wins.

LOLLLLLL

He never was a top 10 he beat 9 cans then Arlovski
he lost 75% of his fight after that

Month after the Arlosvki win / before he loss Vs Reem & Fedor

Ranking were
1. Brock Lesnar
2. Fedor Emelianenko
3. Cain Velasquez
4. Fabricio Werdum
5. Shane Carwin
6. Junior dos Santos
Frank Mir
8. Alistair Overeem
9. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
10. Josh Barnett

Sherdog sept 30 , 2010

You are just wrong. rogers was a top 10 HW back then.

Way to go with following moronic Sherdog rankings.

Big Nog who was KOd and had his arm broken by Frank Mir (Mir then had 4 straight losses in the UFC after outgrappling the "legendary" BJJ of Nog.)

Cro Cop who got knocked out (with a head kick no less) by journeyman Gonzaga (who then went .500 over his next 10).

Mark Hunt who was just wrecked by a part time fighter from the WWE?

LOL some wins.

What you are doing is moronic, and you don't even realize it. Point being, Fedor is 7-1 against UFC champions. And that doesn't include Cro Cop who was the most feared striker in the world at the time.

So yes, please nitpick every fighter and count losses. Yeah that Anderson Silva must have sucked because he lost to some no names. Aldo? Terrible he was slept in 13 seconds. BJ Penn? He had so many losses. You are literally the equivalent of a 5th grader when it comes to basic logic and reasoning.

Back