Who has a better resume and career? Conor or Jose?

Obviously Aldo, daft troll attempt. All that time undefeated and all those title defences is better than a flash in the pan fast tracked through popularity. Conor is legit, and a killer at FW but has done next to cock all outside of that, obviously there was a hugely impressive performance against Eddie but from there? Next to cock all. You can measure Aldo’s dominance in years, not in two fights.

He won the LW belt LOL

And won twice at LW

Yeah Conor won 2 belts in different weight classes and beat Aldo, Mendes, Holloway, Poirier, Alvarez, Cerrone. Almost all finishes.

Lol, I can't even..
{<jordan}

I guess I was spot on on my first reply to your first post ITT

Last edited:
Aldo is probably a top 6 MMAist ever.

If you want to say Conor hit a higher (short-term) peak at FW, I wouldn't agree but that's about the only type of category Conor could reasonably compete with Aldo in, as far as in-cage stuff goes.

Career value and resume is a laughable romp for Aldo.

Conor is a better fighter than Aldo, but Aldo has the longevity. Conor fought harder competition and won two belts. Aldo defended belts. History will remember Conor more than Aldo. His heights were greater.

Conor is definitely not the better fighter. Better striker for sure but aldo is much more polished in every other way

So diaz is a better fighter than conor?

No, you can’t. He isn’t even top 7
You certainly can. A lot of knowledgeable people have him #1. He just isn’t the default pick for most people and often gets overlooked. I’m not saying he is my number 1, but it’s closer to the truth than saying he’s not even top 7.

Saying that conor is a better fighter is like trying to say mark mcguire is a better baseball player than alex rodriguez.. home runs are flashy and all but theres more to teh game

Champ Champ, undefeated at FW in the UFC. Won at WW and fasters title fight KO in the history of the UFC....against erm....Jose

Dana wouldn't even let Jose retain the 145 belt when he was about to fight Pettis. He would have been the Champ/Champ if Dana wasn't on his bullshit.

You could also say him beating Edgar should have made him champ/champ if Edgar wasn't robbed in his loss to Bendo.

Back