Who hapes Conor worse out of Masvidal, Gaethje, Khabib or Pacquiao?

I can already envision Masvidal outboxing Conor and beating the shit outta him while Conor is gasping for air.

Conor beats Justin handily IMO. I would be pretty annoyed if he went and fought Pac, he'd of course lose in a boxing contest.

I think that he would do OK against Mas, but would be undersized.

Khabib will always be a nightmare matchup for him

Call me crazy,dumb, whatever you want, but Pac has never had the best defense and with his age catching up to him, if Conor can catch him he could make him sleep.
Conor beats Justin imho, Masvidal fight is a toss up and Khabib beats him again.

Conor beats them all.

Pacquiao is even smaller than Mayweather, isn't the defensive boxer Floyd is, and is very old now.

Khabib won't be so fortunate in a rematch. Conor will stuff his takedowns. That's if Khabib even takes the fight. Firstly, he's scared to rematch Conor and is afraid that the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is. Secondly, Tony is probably gonna beat him.

Masvidal will stand with Conor. He poses some of the same stylistic advantages as Nate, but less severely. Taller but not as taller. Less reach. Volume striker but not to the same extent. Cardio but not to Nate's extent. Durable but not to Nate's extent. And he's orthodox, not southpaw. Granted, he has some advantages over Nate (more power, better kicks, better takedowns). But Cowboy has those advantages over Nate too. Conor would finish Jorge in the first.

Gaethje is too hittable. Poirier and Alvarez dusted him. Next.

Conor beats them all.

Pacquiao is even smaller than Mayweather, isn't the defensive boxer Floyd is, and is very old now.

Khabib won't be so fortunate in a rematch. Conor will stuff his takedowns. That's if Khabib even takes the fight. Firstly, he's scared to rematch Conor and is afraid that the first fight will be exposed as the fluke it is. Secondly, Tony is probably gonna beat him.

Masvidal will stand with Conor. He poses some of the same stylistic advantages as Nate, but less severely. Taller but not as taller. Less reach. Volume striker but not to the same extent. Cardio but not to Nate's extent. Durable but not to Nate's extent. And he's orthodox, not southpaw. Granted, he has some advantages over Nate (more power, better kicks, better takedowns). But Cowboy has those advantages over Nate too. Conor would finish Jorge in the first.

Gaethje is too hittable. Poirier and Alvarez dusted him. Next.
jEsLZiP.gif

Back